Hi

sajid78

Ooooh didn't notice the introductions sub-forum, anyway........

I am Sajid, 30 years of age and from West Yorkshire.

I have not read any books since I left school, so the best part of 14 years.

Luckily, I always read Newspapers, Magazines and browsed the internet regularly throughout this period so I am not completely brain dead....yet!

On the Saturday 8th November 2008, I decided enough is enough and went and joined the library.

Since then I have read Of Mice and Men, Animal Farm and To Kill a Mockingbird. I realise most of the forumites would have read these years ago, but I had to start somewhere and must admit I loved them all and as a result, I may have caught the reading bug.

My main interest is Football, and this has taken the majority of my time in the past.

Anyway, if you guys have any suggestions or recommendations , please don't hesitate to write your opinion, I am relatively new to this game and would value your erudite contributions.

Regards Sajid.

Hello and welcome!!!....I would recommend The Kite Runner and A Thousand Splendid Suns- both by Khalid Hasseni and both excellent reads

Yeah I had a look at them both, a few weeks ago, they both interest me but I have so much catching up to do, that I will probably read the classics first, so it will probably be at least a few months before I have a crack at the above mentioned books.

Guest kofzhao

Hi! Sajid, nice to meet you! I'm new to this forum, and your post is the first one I saw. I don't read many books either, but newspapers, magazines, etc.

Edited by Nici
Removed link as this is the first post.

I'm with AFC St Austell down here in Cornwall. I look forward to meeting you when both teams reach the 2010 FA Cup Final!:lol:

hehehe you never know, you just need a sugar-daddy type figure to pump some cash into the glamorous Cornwall outfit.

He could buy you some floodlights as well for your Poltair Park ground!:lol: