New Films You're Waiting To See

Guest Vince

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering about the Spirit - my brother compared it to Sin City but he didn't like Sin City so I dunno what to think...

Also the new Underworld movie... rise of the lycans? or something? Looks quite good. Saw it advertised at the Twilight Premiere.

Frank Miller made 'Sin City', '300' and 'The Spirit', he has a very singular style, films you recognise because of the red and the black :D

I am looking forward to also seeing 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine'

:D

Also the new Underworld movie... rise of the lycans? or something? Looks quite good. Saw it advertised at the Twilight Premiere.

We have both the Underworld movies on DVD. I loved them! Can't wait to see this too :D

I'm very behind on the movie front! Here in the states I saw that 'The Dutchess' and 'Burn After Reading' are already out on DVD, so hopefully soon I'll be able to rent them. I would also love to see 'Frost/Nixon,' 'In Bruges,' 'Iron Man,' 'The Reader,' and 'Rockinrolla.' (sp?)

As far as new movies, I would love to see 'Benjamin Button,' 'Milk' and 'Doubt.' David Fincher is a favorite of mine, as is Philip Seymour Hoffman. I'm sure I'll think of other movies that I want to see after I post this, lol.