I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!

Guest Vince

I'm looking forward to the start of the new series next Sunday, has anyone heard who's in the jungle this year?

Edited by Vince

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't generally hear until the last couple of days do we? After all, it gives the drama queens time to change their mind in the hope of getting more publicity/money and after they have realised that it's not a set and they are real snakes

I've heard that Andrew Sachs' grand-daughter is going.

I suppose she's topical if nothing else

If she is then it does make you think as to whether or not the Brand & Ross thing was a publicity stunt??

I have never sat through an entire episode of any of these reality programmes (even Strictly Come Dancing when James Martin was on - just flicked every once in a while til I saw him dance, lol) I know I must be strange because everyone I know watches at least one religeously. :woohoo:

If she is then it does make you think as to whether or not the Brand & Ross thing was a publicity stunt??

Well yes, but not by them. After all, they have no need for publicity

My thoughts on that are best expressed elsewhere though

Oh you have got to be kidding me?! Put it this way if she is in it then I'm not watching it out of priniciple, even if it is a show that I would normally love.

I'm surprised she can get enough time off from 'The Satanic Sluts' to do the show. Havn't they gotten really popular since the Russell/Johnathon thing?

I'm surprised she can get enough time off from 'The Satanic Sluts' to do the show. Havn't they gotten really popular since the Russell/Johnathon thing?

I've always been a fan of the Satanic Sluts, don't knock it till you've tried it !

Really charm I think that you would really enjoy them. :woohoo:

It made me laugh that she professed all this angst at what RB said (it was true apparently and she couldn't claim defamation or whatever) and yet she is in a bad called that :woohoo:

Poor delicate flower

I've always been a fan of the Satanic Sluts, don't knock it till you've tried it !

Really charm I think that you would really enjoy them. :)

I really have no idea what you're talking about! :lol: Sue! I say. I shall sue!! :lol: Then maybe sell my story to the papers lol

It made me laugh that she professed all this angst at what RB said (it was true apparently and she couldn't claim defamation or whatever) and yet she is in a bad called that :woohoo:

Poor delicate flower

:lol: I know I couldn't believe it either! Her grandfather must be so proud. :drama:

Oh you have got to be kidding me?! Put it this way if she is in it then I'm not watching it out of priniciple, even if it is a show that I would normally love.

I agree Karen. I have some strong views about this situation that would stop me watching her and this programme. But I don't think that'll happen. I'm sure the celebs find out months in advance, in which case she won't be.

There are many names being thrown around but several names keep cropping up over & over again !!

*Georgina Baillie !!!!

*Abbey Clancy

*Pat Cash

*Robert Kilroy Silk

*Esther Rantzen

*Donny Osmond

*Joe Cazelgie's Girlfriend

*Chris Eubank

*Simon Webb

*Carol Vordaman

*Dani Behr

*Joe Swash

*Bobby Davro

*Peter Duncan

*Keith Harris & Orville !!!!!

Quite a depressing bunch of Z list celebs ! Apparently confirmed, are highlighted in red .

There are many names being thrown around but several names keep cropping up over & over again !!

*Georgina Baillie !!!!

*Abbey Clancy

*Pat Cash

*Robert Kilroy Silk

*Esther Rantzen

*Donny Osmond

*Joe Cazelgie's Girlfriend

*Chris Eubank

*Simon Webb

*Carol Vordaman

*Dani Behr

*Joe Swash

*Bobby Davro

*Peter Duncan

*Keith Harris & Orville !!!!!

Quite a depressing bunch of Z list celebs ! Apparently confirmed, are highlighted in red .

Omgoodness! The only ones I like here are Simon Webb and maybe Bobby Davro - they are really scraping the bottom of the barrel here! :woohoo:

If Keith Orville and that bloody duck are on it I refuse to watch it!! :)