Hello from Essex

BindiB22

Hi there!

My name is Bindi and I have just found this wonderful forum! :D I absolutely LOVE reading and have done since I was 4 or 5 years old! I am never happier than when I've got my nose stuck in a really good book:readingtwo:!! I have quite a 'library' at home and love buying books to add to my ever growing collection.

I am 45, happily married - but sadly no children :) - so I often lose myself in a good book to cheer myself up! Something I've been doing more often of late as I've been stuck at home with a ruptured tendon in my foot for the last 3 months!:) I'm a pharmacy assistant and am currently unable to work for obvious reasons, so my books have been my lifeline! I'm not a huge fan of day-time telly, apart from Loose Women! - so I'd far sooner be reading! :D

I hope I've done this right, and hope to make lots of new friends via this forum. You seem like a really friendly bunch :roll:, so I'll hope to hear from some of you - and get the hang of all this! - very soon! Bindi

Hi Everyone and thank you all for welcoming me to the forum!:roll: It's nice to know that there are so many friendly book-lovers out there and yes, I think it may be only too easy to become addicted to all this! :) By the way, the photo is of my little Sheltie Monty - we lost him in May 2007 but I still miss him and think of him everyday.:) One day we'll get another little furbaby to love and fuss over, but we're still getting over him really.

Anyway, thanks again to all of you who took the time to say hi and made me feel so welcome!

Bindi