Another what's for dinner?

Nici

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will not get home until after 8pm tonight so I'm afraid I'll just have to grab a coffee and whatever pastry isn't looking all dried up after sitting in the case all day, lol. Then probably popcorn when I get home and turn on...Oh NO! I forgot to set the VCR to record the Mentalist! Sorry, Simon :giggle:

Last night i had some pasta bake which my sister made before we went out. Had to eat the whole plate in like ten seconds as we were rushing, but was still nice. I went shopping in Aldi (:D!!!) yesterday, braving the absolute madness of crowds in town (which i hate) so tonight i think i shall have something with mash.

It ended up to be a dismal late dinner for me last night of coffee and a semi-ok scone while I waited for my eyebrow appt, then when I got home I had some popcorn and a cheese stick. Yay me!

Tonight I'm heading to the local Lebanese deli and I'm so glad because I have been craving their babaghanoush for the last 2 weeks! Does anyone here get to see the show on the Food Network called 'Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives?' This deli was featured on there a few months ago and I've been going there for as long as I can remember. Anyway, I'll be having a delicious dinner of babghanoush, kibbi, tabouli salad and bread. YUMMMM!

Right, i always say that i fancy having something really nice, but i end up rooting through the freezer and make the quickest thing possible grr. Like chicken nuggets and chips >_> I swear im going to make something proper in the next few days! :D

Chilli con carne with rice and garlic bread.

Yum! Sounds good :D As for me, not sure. Might be Hachis parmentier (a sort of gratin with mashed potatoes and beef in it) but I haven't investigated what's in the oven yet... Living with my parents does have some redeeming points apparently! :)