Another what's for dinner?

Nici

I haven't had pasta in over a week.

*shock horror* think i must have been having your portion of pasta this week then, dont think ive eaten much else. Having pasta bake and lettuce tonight again, its so yummy tho, im not complaining.

Ended up getting some fish and chips from chippy, I didn't eat much though.. again. I still can barely swallow properly.

Aw Ben i feel your pain, you poorly too? All i could eat yesterday was grapes and blueberry muffins.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds yummy, Lucybird!

I'm meeting an old college friend for dinner tonight and (don't laugh) we're going to Claddagh Irish Pub. Obviously, it's not authentic, what with being in the middle of a frozen American suburb, but they have really good food there :blush:. I know, I need to try the real thing!!

Aw Ben i feel your pain, you poorly too? All i could eat yesterday was grapes and blueberry muffins.

Depends what you mean by poorly.. my Auntie's just been told she has 5 years (about) left to live. I can't eat properly, and I can't sleep properly..

Depends what you mean by poorly.. my Auntie's just been told she has 5 years (about) left to live. I can't eat properly, and I can't sleep properly..

Oh im sorry Ben :blush: i didn't think properly, when you mentioned your throat was sore i assumed a cold of some sort. I kind of understand, my uncle was told he had less than a year to live (a few years back) but he lived for much longer than they expected, over a year. Sad to say, all you can do is enjoy what time is left.

Oh im sorry Ben :blush: i didn't think properly, when you mentioned your throat was sore i assumed a cold of some sort. I kind of understand, my uncle was told he had less than a year to live (a few years back) but he lived for much longer than they expected, over a year. Sad to say, all you can do is enjoy what time is left.

It's ok, I should have made it more clear. Yeah.. I know 5 years is a long time, but I reckon it'll go quite fast.

I'm making pizzas with my Auntie tonight, should be nice! I'll post later what ingredients I had had.

I am using the left over chicken from last night and coating it in breadcrumbs and will then fry it in butter. I also have some fresh potato wedges in the fridge so i'll have those as well. :blush:

(I am saying 'I' all the time but in actual fact Robbie is cooking dinner tonight!)

I've chucked a load of brown rice, vermicelli noodles, some chicken breasts and Chicken broth into the slow cooker. Here's hoping it turns out ok cause I have no idea how much broth & how long it takes to cook rice in a slow cooker!

Ok, so have discovered that even though it is in a slow cooker, it doesn't take long for rice to cook! My rice dish quadrupled in size & has the consistancy of risotto. :lol: Tasted nice, though!