Strictly Come Dancing - new line-up P15

supergran71

I couldnt find the thread for this!!

I read today that the following "celebs" are being considered/already asked

Richard Hammond

Tim Henman

Kelly Brock (she wants another go, she had to drop out last year)

Sharon Osbourne

Richard Madeley

and...... wait for it

Zara Phillips(Princess Anne's daughter) and her boyfriend Mark Tindall (rugby player)

None of these have been confirmed.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I really enjoyed it! I thought the guy from Casualty who went first and the small rugby player (Austin Healey?) were very good - they were the best. :)

Gary Rhodes, Don Warrington and Phil Daniels weren't too brilliant. John Sergeant was better than I expected; quite light on his feet.

I have to say that when the women did their group dance, I wasn't too impressed with any of them! Apart from Rachel Stevens, they were all poor. Gillian Taylforth was hilariously dire - she just kept walking around instead of dancing! :blush: I know they've got time to improve, but looking at that shambles, I think a man will win this year.

I loved the banter between the judges, who were all trying hard to be civil to each other as it was the first show. I don't know how long it'll be before Len Goodman says that Bruno is getting on his wick - probably tonight!

I thought a few of the men were quite good and really enjoyed watching it this year. It will be interesting to see how well the girls do as some of them didn't look too good on Saturday and Sunday.

Mark Foster looks very very nice to look at while he is dancing, it will be nice when he is wearing one of the skimpy outfits!

I didn't think that Phil deserved to go. Don and Gary were both worse than him, but I guess that's the nature of the show. My favourite male is Austin, with Andrew coming a close second. The women didn't seem as good as I first thought but I still think Rachel will be the one to watch.