Adverts you like/dislike?

Weave

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We like that one too....heard somewhere they are bringing out a soft toy meerkat....cool:D

I do hope so - it would make a wonderful Christmas present for someone I can think of, who at the moment is snuggled up in bed. I might go and join him in a minute ... :welcome2:

Go Compare! This is grim but... has anyone else noticed the spit on that guys cup at the beginning? ERGH!

Haha you're right, I think I noticed it at 03.00 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_-9QFvhQWo

Also

Any loan advert that proports they are doing you some sort of favour by smothering you in the debt. The worst offender was 'window loans' or some such, the one with the annoying geordie bird 'ya scootah is under the stairs'.

I love the shampoo adverts/cosmetics. 70% of people thought it was better, etc etc,

In tiny letters at the bottom -(out of 38 people questioned)

Edited by Ghost

Haha you're right, I think I noticed it at 03.00 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_-9QFvhQWo

Also

Any loan advert that proports they are doing you some sort of favour by smothering you in the debt. The worst offender was 'window loans' or some such, the one with the annoying geordie bird 'ya scootah is under the stairs'.

I love the shampoo adverts/cosmetics. 70% of people thought it was better, etc etc,

In tiny letters at the bottom -(out of 38 people questioned)

yup! there is is - yucky!

The cosmetic adverts are always hilarious. MAXIFY YOUR LASHES (model wearing false lashes)

The Dentyl 'it's a smooth thing' advert with that stupid piano man and annoying face lady :(:tong::exc: Seriously, what is going on with her face?!

Her face seems to be made out of melted plastic! I don't get how she can contort it so much. Good body though, I still would...

Her face seems to be made out of melted plastic! I don't get how she can contort it so much. Good body though, I still would...

:( Oooh behave! :exc:

I'm loving the new Budweiser ad with the mexican wave, its really cool! :tong:

I hate, hate, hate the oven pride advert. I hate their tag line 'So easy a man could do it" and I even more hate the stupid girly laugh that follows it. It actually makes me never want to buy it because I don't want to support anyone who supports that advert.

Has anyone noticed that post your gold for cash adverts that are around at the moment? there are soooo many of them!

I also hate that McDonalds poem.

and the trekkie types and don;t distrub at brekkie types... were just passing by!

...erm what!?

• 3 weeks later...