WARNING: Mad man on the board!

Nox

See how easy it is to get people's attention?

They see a title labled "warning" and everyone runs towards it to see what's up, rather then do the sensible thing and run the other way.

Anyway, I am Gabriel, it is a pleasure.

Let's see...I'm 21, live in Croatia, to my great dismay.

I have a library with around 20k books, yes it was expensive, yes I did get a loan, yes I will be paying it off until I get the sweet embrace of death and yes...it does have the awsome swinging ladder which I have broken twice already...oh like you wouldn't do it :hissyfit:

My hobbies include reading of course, skydiving(not much anymore I'm afraid), maiming innocent people, baking cookies, making sigs or tags as they are now known, if you wish you can take a look in my photobucket:

http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa108/Noxcg/

Yes, I know the mouse flying on a book is very cute :Tantrum:

Also to end this silly rant, English is my third language as such I hope you will pardon me for a fair amount of spelling mistakes.

Have a nice day...because I only work at night :)

Well I suppose I could make 100 different accounts with some slight username alteration so people will know it's all me, something like HotPants1, HotPants2, HotPants3...

But I doubt they would be all that happy with me if I ware to do that...

:) to the forum, Gabriel - I look forward to hearing all about those thousands of books in your library (see how I've turned green with envy over your library and ladder - even if it gets broken?!). An dI have to comment - your English is superb! I couldn't even begin to think about posting on any forum in a second language, never mind a third! I hope you'l enjoy it here. :hissyfit:

Welcome Gabriel! Nice intro (and lovely name) ;) Your English is perfect by the way.

What's wrong with Croatia? Can't be the scenery - it looks like a gorgeous country. I would love to go there myself one day.

Do you have any pics of your library? Somehow baking cookies doesn't seem to sit nicely with maiming people, although I guess you just never know huh? :D I'm going skydiving with a friend in a couple of months (first time). Eek!

Welcome Nox. I looked at this earlier in disbelieve that I hadn't posted, and just realised that I still haven't. Where did my brain go??

Oh.*looks at the brain he's holding over a boiling pot*

I was just...cleaning it for you...yes, that's right, look how shiny it is now! :D

Welcome Gabriel! Nice intro (and lovely name) ;) Your English is perfect by the way.

What's wrong with Croatia? Can't be the scenery - it looks like a gorgeous country. I would love to go there myself one day.

Do you have any pics of your library? Somehow baking cookies doesn't seem to sit nicely with maiming people, although I guess you just never know huh? :D I'm going skydiving with a friend in a couple of months (first time). Eek!

Wrong with Croatia are the people.

No, sorry, it's my inner sanctum, as such I hold it dear and quite high on the privacy list.

You'll love it, just don't close your eyes, you'll miss all the fun, and also you'll get noxious (hehe, a pun.).

Welcome Gabrielle to the friendliest place to talk about books... and your English is perfect!!!!!!

Why do people insist on calling me Gabrielle?I am not female nor French.

Thank you for the welcome everyone.