Bookmarks!

Michelle

I wants bookmarks to do what charm's doing, writing books on them :) Can't find any nice cheap ones. Ah well.

I will keep my eye out for them, unfortunately a friend bought me mine from Germany and I haven't seen any others here, but whenever I'm out I'll keep a look out :D

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I never read hardbacks with the jackets on, I worry to much that they'll get dirty or torn, so I put them back on the bookcase where the book usually is :D

I usually take them off too, they just annoy me otherwise. But Mercy is my bed book, it's easy to slip the cover back on once I want to go to sleep or get up

I was all industrious there and took photos of some of my bookmarks, indulge me :)

Oooh, I love these. I like the fourth (I think) one along with the unusual bookmarks. I don't understand how those hook ones work though?

Roxi + Procrastination + Lack-Of-Bookmark + Random Art Supplies = ?

Very pretty :D

Very pretty indeed Roxi :D

Gyre your bookmark collection is beautiful, I've started collecting bookmarks since Christmas when I got 5 as presents! I don't have an awful lot yet but I'm getting there :)

My mum has Little Miss Chatterbox and Little Miss Sunshine. My mum said I should get Little Miss Naughty.:irked:

Hahaha.. this made me laugh. :) Such a "mom" thing to say! We love your mummy.. she's funny. :D

Too pretty, Roxi! How creative and nice!

I was all industrious there and took photos of some of my bookmarks, indulge me :D

I'm in love with your first two chinese ones.. they are gorgeous!