Just Joined!

sarahdale24

;) Hi there everyone! My name is Sarah. I am 24 years old, and will be 25 in April. Kinda scary...lol. I am a Stay at home wife and mommy to our puppy Rascal. I am happily married to my husband of 1 year and 3 months to my wonderful husband Andrew. Andrew is in the Navy here in San Diego and as much as I dislike it here, I can say my life is truly blessed!

I joined this board because I am a NEW SAHW(Stay at home wife) and besides school(which starts tommorrow), I will have time to read and I can't wait! I have a goal of 75 books this year and so far I'm not doing too good. Normally I am a fast reader, but lately other things have had me stressed and haven't been able to get into the reading mode.

I enjoy the likes of Nicholas Sparks, James Patterson(my favorite) and self-help books. I like romantic ones(although not the harlem romance novels), ones that are relaxing, but also full of suspense, and even some that make me cry. I also like true stories.

Well, I look forward to getting to know all of you. Great site and I can't wait to jump in!

Sarah:D

Hi Sarah!

Welcome on board!

My target is 75 books this year too. In 2006 I read 31, last year managed 54, so this year I will try for 75. I am a slow reader and have periods where I don't read much, which hinders the count, but its fun to try.

If you like romance, try Karma, by Holly A Harvey. It one of our book rings here. I'm not sure who has it at the moment, and I think sending to America is probably a no-no, but I believe its in Amazon. Have a read of the review here and see what you think.

Anyway, enjoy the site, and destress!

Susie.

Hello, and welcome, Sarah!

Oh, and for you all... 25 is NOT old (yup, I'll be getting there by June, so...)! I refuse to believe and/or admit that 25 is the age in which you're supposed to grow up. Never! Unless of course growing up is just a code for getting new shoes. Then I'm all for it!

Hello, and welcome, Sarah!

Oh, and for you all... 25 is NOT old (yup, I'll be getting there by June, so...)! I refuse to believe and/or admit that 25 is the age in which you're supposed to grow up. Never! Unless of course growing up is just a code for getting new shoes. Then I'm all for it!

LOL :-)