Pets - 2023

Hayley

16 hours ago, NikkiJayne said:

Four is 11 years old (he’s the black and white one)

Pickett is 4 years old (fully black/chocolate brown)

The are gorgeous! (Also, very nice photography on Four in particular!). Pickett has the look of a cat who knows mischief :lol:.

1 hour ago, France said:

And here's an equally cosy Dino saying it's far too early to get up!

I recognise that 'nope' position :giggle2:

Kevin is the evil one (he's not really!) - I doubt he's as michievous as Pickett but I'm sure he's a lot fatter! Last time he went to the vet he had to go in a laundry basket because he couldn't fit in my old wicker cat carrier!

And the little madam  is Sybil,

kEV.jpg

sYBS.jpg

Edited by France
  • Like 3

This is my goody boy, Savo. First pic was him graduating from his beginner's obedience (she almost UN-graduated him! 🤣) class. The second pic is when I was finally able to get him to smile at the camera. Last pic is him after trying some doggy CBD. He could barely get his head off the backseat!! 🤣

IMG_20211215_194709_999.jpg

IMG_20210522_132557_330.jpg

IMG_20210311_183948_112.jpg

Edited by Virginia
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Virginia said:

This is my goody boy, Savo. First pick was him graduating from his beginner's obedience (she almost UN-graduated him! 🤣) class. The second pic is when I was finally able to get him to smile at the camera. Last pic is him after trying some doggy CBD. He could barely get his head off the backseat!! 🤣

IMG_20211215_194709_999.jpg

IMG_20210522_132557_330.jpg

IMG_20210311_183948_112.jpg

He's gorgeous!

• Like 1

Meet Libby who we just collected today. She is a rescue who we first met about 4 weeks ago and she seemed to like us straight away. Although she’s only been home a few hours she seems to have settled ok so far. She did try to hide under the kitchen units for a while but soon came out albeit rather dusty. 

D6387EDF-1343-4A1C-9D7E-2035070B5F14.jpeg

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Hayley said:

Awww! She’s gorgeous and it’s so lovely that she just clicked with you - she knew she’d found her people! How old is she? 

No one knows for sure. The person who found her said she had been coming into her garden for a while and thinks she is about 6 months old. The vet thinks about 8-9 months. It’s our first time with a cat (I grew up with dogs) and so far it’s been fascinating to see how different they can be around people. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Brian. said:

No one knows for sure. The person who found her said she had been coming into her garden for a while and thinks she is about 6 months old. The vet thinks about 8-9 months. It’s our first time with a cat (I grew up with dogs) and so far it’s been fascinating to see how different they can be around people. 

I thought she looked young :). Is she ok with new people? I’d assume not having a proper home for a while might have made her a bit cautious?

28 minutes ago, Hayley said:

I thought she looked young :). Is she ok with new people? I’d assume not having a proper home for a while might have made her a bit cautious?

She’s not scared of people but definitely wary of them. She’s found a place on a chair in the kitchen under the table out of sight which she seems to like at the moment. She does seem a lot quieter and wandering around less today but I was told just to let her do her thing during the early days. 

Such lovely pets! A great thread to start the year. 🙂

@Hayley Lilly is such a pretty pup. 

@NikkiJayne your photos of Four and Picketts are lovely. Unusual names too. Do they come with a story?

@France I couldn't see the Dino photo, sadly, but Kevin and Sybil are so sweet. I should ask you the same question I asked @NikkiJayne about the names!

Oh my @Hux, Munchkin is a darling. Any chance of us seeing Dash? 

@Virginia I swear Savo gets more handsome with age. I think the expression 'full of character' was created for him. 

And finally, @Brian., Libby is beautiful!

Edited by Chrissy
  • Like 2