What Are You Up To Today?

Virginia

Hey y'all! It's been a busy couple of weeks. I reactivated my real estate license and have been taking classes to update my skills in that AND for my mobile notary business (specializing in closings). My brain has been cursing me out. 🤣

This past week I've spent traveling to visit family who live on the West Coast but were near enough for me to drive out (they had a family reunion at Myrtle Beach, SC) for an impromptu visit. We also had a funeral to attend and then we had church (same location as the funeral but one was on Tuesday and the other yesterday). I feel tired but not in a bad way. I sometimes have periods of inactivity, and then BOOM! I'm all over the place!

I'm thinking it's all go from now until the New Year. What have you been up to?

Same for me, quiet for a while and then lots all at once, the last few days have been a bit full on - met up with friends last Sunday, then Monday I also sadly had a funeral, then a break for a few days and then Saturday had a quiz evening, yesterday my choir sang at a local  Christmas fare which was great fun, quiet again for a few days then off with friends on Thursday to a gallery, first Christmas lunch of the season on Saturday and another choir gig on Sunday, this time at the local shopping mall, though I don't  think the acoustics will be that good, as those places tend to be a bit like echo chambers.  Enjoy whatever you're doing!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/30/2023 at 1:32 PM, Virginia said:

It's a gorgeous day, it's going to be in the 80s and sunny. Nothing planned as we've been out and about yesterday. I think I'll go thru my planner (app and physical) and update it. I also need to do my online Notary continuing education class and go thru my real estate notes as I plan to reactivate my license in the new year. So basically, whatever needs to be done admin wise, that's probably what I'll be doing.

Hey Virginia. I see you described as a male in your profile. I thought y'all was a girl you know..?..puzzled 🤔 🤣 

On 12/16/2023 at 6:42 PM, itsmeagain said:

Hey Virginia. I see you described as a male in your profile. I thought y'all was a girl you know..?..puzzled 🤔 🤣 

Well, that's interesting. I'm all woman. I had to go back and look at the profile. I've been here for over ten years and never knew that's what it was. 

• Haha 1

On 12/20/2023 at 7:12 PM, Virginia said:

Well, that's interesting. I'm all woman. I had to go back and look at the profile. I've been here for over ten years and never knew that's what it was. 

I’ve never noticed that either! 

On 12/20/2023 at 7:36 PM, Madeleine said:

Went into the supermarket today and thought I'd time travelled forwards,as they were selling hot cross buns😝

That’s just not right 😂

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

After a couple of nice days, spring is over for now so it's back indoors, to my jigsaw.

I did at least manage to give the grass in the back garden it's first cut the other day.

On 3/22/2024 at 1:35 PM, Madeleine said:

After a couple of nice days, spring is over for now so it's back indoors, to my jigsaw.

I did at least manage to give the grass in the back garden it's first cut the other day.

It’s still nice and spring-like here! I’ve haven’t had as much time for the garden as I’d like (exam time is approaching, so I’ve got loads of work right now) but I’m gradually trying to take all the dead heads off my hydrangeas. It’s satisfying but really time consuming!