Hello

Bright__eyes

Hi! :lol:

I don't really know what to say here so i will tell you a little bit about myself i suppose ;)

I'm 18 and currently studying my A Levels (law, Politics, Sociology and Psychology). Soon going to Sheffield Hallam University to study psychology mainly because me and my friend are inseparable (:

Very much wishing i took English lit which is very sad.

I am aiming to become a clinical psychologist as i find mental illness very fascinating and i am very dismayed at the terrible stigma that surrounds it- thus wanted to help i guess. However, the uni only really does forensic psychology (the only option i am interested in) so i plan to do that after my psychology degree and then after 5 years turn to clinical, i would love to study neuropsychology in the future.

Ermmmm, books yes, i love to kill a mocking bird and the catcher in the rye but at the moment my favourite books are the perks of being a wallflower and the virgin suicides.

Currently reading Oranges are not the only fruit.

I'm sorry if this is very long winded as i really don't know how i'm meant to introduce myself.

Hi Brighteyes and Welcome :lol:

Are you enjoying The Jeanette Winterson book? I read Lighthousekeeping by her this year and really loved it.

Hello (:

I find i'm having to get used to her writing as i've gone from short snappy 'easy' kind of reading to something where i have to look in to and take time to kind of 'assess'.

She does write rather beautifully though and it's very good.

Hi Bright eyes, lovely to meet you.

The Virgin Suicides is on the shelf and i'm absolutely dieing to read it.

Welcome to the forum :lol:

Oooo i think you will love it a lot, he writes so well, have you seen the movie?? I don't really want to give anything away so i really can't say much about aside that it's marvelous!

No pleeeeease dont say anything :lol: !!!!

I remember wanting to see the film because it had great reviews but then discovered it was from a book and decided to go for the book first. But once I've read it I am sure I will give the dvd a whirl as well.