What's for Dinner Tonight?

Nici

I really just want to order some pizza. We don't have any food here in the house, and I'm not keen on scraping something together with random fruit cocktail and tuna. Ew! I actually grossed myself out!:D

We have tuna, pasta sauce and pasta when there is nothing in, it's surprisingly nice!

...saying that, I had pizza on wednesday! couldn't resist! ...pop onto the dominoes website.. go on... you know you want to.... :friends0:

..tonight I'm having prawny, veg, noodlies, chilli, garlic, soy sauce, stir fry type affair!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We went out to a great diner with one of my boyfriend's ex-stepfathers. It was great, so we've decided to make it a regular thing. I had a grilled cheese sandwich with fries. It was so yummy!:lol:

Ooh, my grandma (the one who has influenced my reading style greatly) knows all the good places from Lynnwood down to Port Angeles, and even a couple in my town!

That's one of my favorite diner meals, too, Echo! I think I'd like to look up a really flavorful recipe for that and hearty tomato soup for dippin'. Is this common in the UK?

Well, the place we went to was the 112th Street Diner in Everett. My boyfriend and I lived in Everett for over a year, and we passed by this place all the time, but we never went in. Now we can't wait to go back! My boyfriend still talks about the burger he had and how good it was.

We have no food in the house again. Why do we let this happen? Am I going to have to order pizza again, for the 2nd time this week? Can I, please?:)