What's for Dinner Tonight?

Nici

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tiresias

Ha ha. Nice thread. You can't read on an empty stomach.

Fried rice, a boiled egg, and kimchi for me.

Home made burgers - locally farmed beef mince, home grown onion and a few herbs - served with mostly home grown salad.

Ooh we had home made burgers yesterday. We went all experimental. I put cumin and coriander in mine. OH made some cajun spiced ones and some oriental ones (with yellow bean paste, rice wine and soy sauce) They were yum :lol:

Tonight we are eating out down the waterfront seeing as it is such a lovely evening.

We had a pinic out and then back home I made a crumble with rhubarb, apple, nectarine and ginger with cinnamon and cornflakes in the crumble. I had a piece but the girls are in bed and OH is out so Katie and Drew can have ome tomorrow. It was gorgeous.

Dont know yet, probably spag bol. I am getting fed up with trying to think of something different every day

Ditto. We have a written list of all the dinners we eat, so when we're stuck we pick something off of it.

Edited by ~Andrea~

I think I'll have a ham and cheese omelette. Because I'm living by myself now I have to get used to buying enough food just for me. Seems I've been buying too much so I've been basing my food decisions on whatever is going to go out of date next :lol:

Guest Tiresias

This thread makes me hungry.

I ate something far, far to spicy and spent the rest of the evening with my mouth under a running tap. :lol: