What's for Dinner Tonight?

Nici

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and what did you think? :)

It looks like it would be a good meal. However, I don't believe it is a meal for wine as an accompanient. :tong:

Wife and I frequently have an entire meal of soup, usually vegetable or bean. My wife uses pasta in the vegetable soup.

It looks like it would be a good meal. However, I don't believe it is a meal for wine as an accompanient. ;)

Wife and I frequently have an entire meal of soup, usually vegetable or bean. My wife uses pasta in the vegetable soup.

It is. You should try it out if you like experimenting.

Just made a lovely roast chicken dinner, ended up just hubby and me eating it as number one son and heir decided just to make butties with his chicken! and youngest has decided she is now a vegetarian so she just had the potatoes and veg ;)

LOL - sounds like my household - youngest usually makes a sandwich out of everything that she doesn't turn her nose up at. Luckily today they both sat and ate what was put in front of them.

Another roast chicken with vegies here. I cooked it, which is a rare event in my house. I spent a good bit of time preparing and cooking and then literally the moment I sat down to eat my pager went off and I had to go out with the SES. I reheated it hours later when I got home and it was still very nice, if I do say so myself...and I'm having leftovers for dinner tonight as well. ;)

I finally made a successful batch of my grandfather's garlic cottage cheese. I also had some french fries. My tummy isn't very happy. ;)