New too!

kateleopald

Hi, I'm Kate. Have just joined. Was looking for some inspiration because it's been a while since I've read anything (a common disorder as I've discovered on this forum!). I'm 32, from Brighton, by way of devon and a bit of travelling all over the place. Now living in Spain and working as a TEFl teacher.

Hello, and ;) to the forum, Kate. eYes, you'l find that most of us go through some kind of reading funk every now and then, but I've found that hanging around here usually inspires me to try something new and exciting to get my reading mojo back. I hope (and I'm sure!) that you'll soon find just the thing here to get you turning those pages again!

Hope you have fun on the forum! :):(

Welcome to the forum!

What kind of books do you enjoy when you are reading? And rest assured, you'll get ideas in here, for sure!

most of us go through some kind of reading funk every now and then

Oh, it's funk now? Exactly how many names can we come up with for that?

Hi Katie. Welcome to our corner of the world.

I often go through phases of not wanting to read, or not finding something I fancy. Those phases are usually followed by a period where I read everything I can, and want to read lots more than I can manage. Methinks pacing might be a good idea. I'm sure you'll find lots to interest you on here anyway, so enjoy!

Pp