Hello! I'm new here.

justme

I enjoy reading a variety of books but often find I have no one to discuss them with. I've been browsing through your forum and it looks like a great place to spend some time!

I'm currently reading The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith and plan to start Three Cups of Tea (Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin) soon.

I live on the East Coast of the U.S. and, since the cold weather is settling in, am sure I'll be spending more a cold/dark night getting into a good book as well as checking out whats going on here! :welcome:

:welcome:

Hello and welcome to the BCF! I believe there are several members here who are fans of Alexander McCall Smith. I'm sure you'll love it here; everyone is very friendly and welcoming. BEWARE though: your TBR pile is about to grow exponentially with all the recommendations you'll be getting! Don't say I didn't warn you! :006:

Hello, and :welcome: to the forum, Justme! You'll certainly find no shortage of people to talk about books on here - there are LOADS of us, and we're always glad to welcome one more. :006:

Well, I finished No. 1, and I really enjoyed it. Still getting to know the forum, where would be the appropriate place to post my thoughts...and elicit comments on a book I've read?

Thanks

You can also start your own book thread/blog/list. You can post all the books you read and little reviews on them. You can also tell us what your planning on reading next!

http://www.bookclubforum.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19