hi i'm new

Renius

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll find loads of new reading suggestions here! Just jump in the conversations and make yourself at home.

Nice work baby-bro, I didn't notice that. Rome's one of my absolute favourite cities in the world! And yes, AS Roma isn't bad... could we possibly find something to disagree on??

I enjoy fantasy books but have recently only read david eddings,but i don't solely read fantasy.I really like enjoy books based on history but ellaborated on to create amore fictional tale, for instance this year I have been reading Bernard Cornwell and Conn Iguldens emperor series and wolf of the plains which were all fantastic. I am keen to venture into the realms of sci-fi but don't know who the top authors are. Used to enjoy horror as a younster but yet to go back to it. Only been reading the last two years as a rediscovered hobby when bought a bbok for christmas by my mum, since then been using my uncles huge collection as a private library as he seems to have the same reading topics as me