Hello!

Bambi-eyes

Thank you both for the kind welcome! I enjoy most novels, I've just finished my Ma in English which has opened my eyes to many different novelists and subjects. I love South African writer JM Coetzee and Charles Dickens right through to Toni Morrison and Doris Lessing.

I can't get enough of my books and when I find a good one I really dig my heels in and am disappointed when it ends!

Ooh.. I do like this steady influx of new members. We love having new people to talk to about books. :censored:

I like Canterbury, and must get back down there for a visit. I'm up in Dartford. :lol:

Can I be nosey, and ask why you need to stay off your feet.. what did you do to yourself?! :pizza:

Ouch! That sounds painful! But, if it led to you being here, I suppose some good has come of it in a round-about kind of way!

:censored: to the forum, Bambi-eyes. I look forward to discussing your favourite books and authors with you. :lol:

Welcome to the forum! I'm sorry you're off your feet and in pain. I'm happy to see another English major here! Although my major isn't technically English (it's Humanities), it is my primary concentration. I think you're definitely going to fit right in! :censored::D