Where is your favourite reading place?

Spooncat

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should do a giant BCF book meet in different open gardens up and down the country throughout the summer! We could all sit around reading and chatting!

BCF Road Trip! :blush:

Cool....but do you really think we would get any reading done....:blush:

I'd love to be able to read in the car but I get car sick :). I read in the bath, in bed (although I dont like reading hardbacks in bed ... I usually fall asleep then get a rude a wakening by a hardback punch! :giggle:) or my favourite place is on the sofa in the living room with a nice coffee and peace and quiet. No distractions - I'm easily distracted :D.

I get car sick too,so reeading while travelling is out:cry2: I agree it is a waste of good reading time

It's one of the most idk liberating things, to just sit surrounded by peace and nature and get lost in the world you're reading about. When i visit my hometown again during easter, i may take another wander to the forest ^.^

I can't read outside when it's bright, it hurts my eyes when the sun glares off the page, otherwise I like to rad outside

Same, tis why I have to sit in the shade beneath a big tree.

It's one of the most idk liberating things, to just sit surrounded by peace and nature and get lost in the world you're reading about. When i visit my hometown again during easter, i may take another wander to the forest ^.^

I agree! :D

My boyfriend loves being outside too but he can't concentrate on reading or working he is always off exploring things, taking pictures or listening to the bird calls while I sit and read.

There have been times when the birds have been too noisy to concentrate but in general reading outside when it is nice weather it can be very soul pleasing.

Im surprising myself today, my brother has his music on very loud and I'm reading at the same time, probably because I don't mind the music.