Fave TV programmes

marbles

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heroes, I can't believe I just recently discovered this programme (thank you catch up BBC 2). I am officially addicted to this show, it is fantastic!

Supernatural, its not on at the moment but series 3 is coming to our screens soon.

Coronation Street, I agree with Judy, is brilliant at the moment.

Charmed, I have been watching it on Trouble, I never realised how many episodes I actually missed of the show.

And...

Family Guy

The Simpsons

Supernatural S3 has started here Gyre (I was wondering why the discussion hadn't started up again - now I know why!) I think the third season has gotten off to a better start than season two. It seems to have gotten scarier/grosser, which I think it was lacking last season. Very enjoyable so far!

Guest fireball

Supernatural S3, been on for time here and is heating up nicely, this Thursday's programme is called Red Sky at Morning and the boys investigate... "Sam and Dean investigate mysterious drownings of people who were not near water; a victim's family pays Bela to solve the case."

Gyre, can't believe you've just coped 'Heroes', it's doing very nicely too.

But what'll happen when there's that strike (see above) ITV and BBC going to have bloody awful "reality" shows or....?

Although I hate reality TV shows, especially the "celebrity" versions of them, I adore Cirque de Celebrite! I watch it every week when it's on. And I'm really upset because Ritche Neville got voted off last night - he was my favourite!

Heroes (last week's episode in the Bennet house was amazing)

Strictly Come Dancing

Ugly Betty

Doc Martin

Robin Hood (mostly for Richard Armitage, I have to say! :lol: )

*Waiting impatiently for Lost to begin again* ;)

Shameless - this is such a brilliant show. Wonderful acting by everyone and the best show on TV I think. It's so under-rated over here though.

Looking forward to our monthly book show on telly tonight.

Supernatural S3 has started here Gyre (I was wondering why the discussion hadn't started up again - now I know why!) I think the third season has gotten off to a better start than season two. It seems to have gotten scarier/grosser, which I think it was lacking last season. Very enjoyable so far!

Oh good to know Kylie, thank you. As much as I liked the second series, I thought it was a wee bit lacking. :lol:

Before I list my favourites I just have to make something clear. I am one of those strange people who like to see subtext because it makes shows interesting. Don't hate me for it.

Heroes - My new favourite show. Am catching this on BBC2 and am completely hooked. Plus I'm a secret Petrellicest admirer:lurker:. Please say I am not alone.

Supernatural - Though not on at the moment, I'm a huge fan of this show and am dying to see Season 3.

The L Word - They don't show this on any of the channels I have so I've been watching on DVD. Am up to Season 3 and yeah, this season cemented my love.

Smallville - Am near the end of Season 6 and wow, what a dark season. I hate the Lex/Clark hate (Clex fan!) but I love the twisted relations between Martha, Lionel & Clark. Plus The Green Arrow rocked!

Home & Away - I'm a fan with no shame! I've written fic about this soap and will continue to.

We watched this as a family in our hotel room in Orlando - it was laugh out loud funny - v witty indeed - I don't know how we overlooked it when the kids were younger :censored:

Yes, Spongebob brings back memories of the way cartoons used to be for me -- silly, smart and funny:mrgreen:

Home & Away - I'm a fan with no shame! I've written fic about this soap and will continue to.

I never miss Home and Away either! Or Neighbours... ahem... :censored:

I don't normally watch a lot of TV, but find myself watching a fair few shows at the moment.

Heros: My fave! I notice loads of people mentioning this!

Gorden Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares: Hurrah, adventures with the sweary chef!

Saturday Kitchen: It's a nice relaxing program and gets me in the mood for cooking up a storm in the kitchen.

Masters of SF: Enjoying the show so far!

History of Photography: I likes photograhy, so I likes this too.

Visions of the future: First one was on Monday, but not sure if I'll watch more... it's OK, but a bit too thin on tech and in depth discussion for my tastes.

Whose line is it anyway: Normally catch it most week days on the wonderfully named "Dave" channel.

The McDonald Legend TV AD: OK, I know it's not a tv program, but I love it! It makes me laugh every time. I know, I'm sad lol

I don't watch a lot of TV but at the moment I am enjoying:-

Kitchen Nightmares - Gordon Ramsay is just so good and he really knows how to get stuck in with the work

The Tudors - This has been good so far

The Nature of Britain - Alan Titchmarsh touring around Britain showing us how much we have here. So much of our country is truly stunning.

The Tudors - This has been good so far.
I've seen the whole series and loved it. They were very sparing of the facts in some places, but it's a lot of fun and Jonathan Rhys Meyers is one of my favourite hotties (Oh, but he's so YUMMY!). Looking forward to the second season...

Guest fireball

The McDonald Legend TV AD: OK, I know it's not a tv program, but I love it! It makes me laugh every time. I know, I'm sad lol

Speaking of adds THIS Is an ODD bod if ever there was one, my brother sent me this one god knows why....and it's for a game too. Though It's "message" leaves a strange taste in the mouth.

See for yourselves. : http://www.ffk-wilkinson.com/

What do you think odd or what.?