The last film you saw - 2014

Michelle

Joss Whedon's Much Ado About Nothing which was brilliant! Best Shakespeare adaptation I've ever seen.

I must get around to seeing that.  I really like the Kenneth Branagh version.

I bough this on dvd last year, and still haven't watched it. :doh:  If you wanna borrow it Raven, just let me know. :smile:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Three Musketeers, the latest one. How does Paul W.S. Anderson manage to ruin everything he gets his hands on!?

ETA: Also they need to stop putting Orlando Bloom and Luke Evans in the same film as they look ridiculously similar! 

(Not putting them in any films would be even better  :giggle2: )

Edited by Timstar

The Three Musketeers, the latest one. How does Paul W.S. Anderson manage to ruin everything he gets his hands on!?

ETA: Also they need to stop putting Orlando Bloom and Luke Evans in the same film as they look ridiculously similar! 

(Not putting them in any films would be even better  :giggle2: )

Haha you have a good point there.. :giggle2:

Godzilla

Not bad, but I agree with Digital Spy's review that it was a little po-faced; some humour would defiantly have helped.  Oh, and one day someone is going to make one of these monster movies in broad sunny daylight, perhaps in the Med, or the Caribbean.

Saw X Men: Days of Future Past tonight.  It was good!  I love Patrick Stewart.  And Jennifer Lawrence was great too.  It was basically about Mystic so she got a lot of screen time.

Saw X Men: Days of Future Past tonight.  It was good!  I love Patrick Stewart.  And Jennifer Lawrence was great too.  It was basically about Mystic so she got a lot of screen time.

That spikey blue lady is so hot

I saw it last night, really enjoyed it too but thought they could have given Peter Dinklage more to do,  Lawrence is great as Mystique and Fassbender was brilliant as always.

That spikey blue lady is so hot

:giggle2:

I saw it last night, really enjoyed it too but thought they could have given Peter Dinklage more to do,  Lawrence is great as Mystique and Fassbender was brilliant as always.

I was shocked by the end!