The last film you saw - 2014

Michelle

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You should see Noah VF - I loved it. I can see why the Arabs banned it, as Noah is portrayed as a fundamentalist who changes his mind to that of compassion - something they don't want to be reminded of, for it shows them that they can do the same thing. That at least is my opinion anyway. As for the film itself though, it was an interesting take on the Noah story - Russell Crowe as always was brilliant - best of all though was that amazing Icelandic landscape. I recognised a lot of the places where the film was shot as places I have actually been to. In 9 weeks time I will be back there again ! :smile:  

Edited by Talisman

I went to see Noah at the cinema last Saturday.  I know it has had mixed reviews but I enjoyed it.  I thought it was well acted and the story was well told.

We bought a copy of Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs and watched it this week.  It was ok - my husband was more of a fan - and the story didn't drag.  We have rented the sequel from the library today and will watch it at some point this week.

Watched The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas last night. I've not read the book, but my son was studying it in English (although for some reason they didn't finish it). Very difficult to watch the ending, but beautifully acted throughout.

Yesterday I watched, Man on a ledge, which I enjoyed (Titus Welliver) was in it and I rewatched Escape Plan, which was fun.

Frozen (ok, not as good as Brave IMO)

This Year's Love (an old favourite starrring Douglas Henshaw and Kathy Burke, Jennifer Ehles and others, set in Camden)

Scream (original)

love scream its a classic