Turned Out Nice Again . . .

Raven

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's rained here for a couple of days now.  Should last another day or two.  gak

Although I shouldn't complain, really.  It's warm, not freezing. :D

I'm past the point of complaining about the 'state' of weather in my state.  I would give anything to go back and talk to my ancestors and ask WHY did you come to America, go west and stop here in the middle??  You should have gone south or kept going to the coast!  And I'm 3/8 Lebanese, so I'm really baffled that my grandparents actually liked the snow, ugh :sarcastic: 

Oh well, 3 pleasant seasons out of 4 is nothing to complain about, so I'm just going to sit here and wait for the warmth.

PS: I forgot about my Acadian ancestors from Canada.  Why didn't they go down to Louisiana like some others did - then I might be your neighbor, Pontalba! :lol:

I've heard that the bank holiday was beautiful everywhere, including Ireland - well, all I know is my city was firmly bedded under a giant mass of cloud and occasionally fog! Haven't seen a blue sky since last week! It's raining again now too, really horrible.