What are you watching now? - 2013

Lilywhite

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday I watched an episode of Friends, one of the first few episodes of season one (I think it was the second but it may have been the third. The way the menu of the dvd is laid out, I wasn't entirely sure). I love this show, I bought the whole series on DVD ages ago and have watched it many times since. I needed something short to watch so thought I'd start over rewatching it (I watched episode one or one and two a while ago). I actually planned to watch the pilot episode (1H30min) of Kommissar Rex but my sister phoned and we talked for a while, so there was no more time (or energy). I've now agreed with her we maybe watch it together in the weekend when she's coming over. Kommissar Rex (called Inspector Rex in English) is a German/Austrian TV show from the 90s. It's about an inspector, his team and his dog who solve murders and capture the criminals. The dog is my favourite aspect of the show, he's cute and clever (and funny too). I recently bought the first two seasons on DVD (I'd bought the double episodes earlier) and thought it was a good opportunity to start watching them again. The cast changes, I liked the first two main characters (season one-three one and season four to hmm seven-eight? another) but after that I didn't care for it anymore, too much was changed and I didn't like the new characters. The first couple of seasons are really nice though, I wish they'd publish the rest of the seasons here (other than the first two) on DVD. Gladly I have some of it on videotape.

Edited by Athena

Saw three episodes of An idiot Abroad series 3 .. I think there are only three episodes in total. Karl is joined on his travels by actor Warwick Davis. I just have to look at Karl's pained expressions and I'm laughing. At one point he describes being with Warwick as like dragging around a Henry hoover (with its little smiling face). How Warwick managed to keep his spirits up I don't know. Also watched the Bowie documentary 'Five Years' .. brilliant.

• 2 weeks later...

I've finally decided that it's about time that I watched Breaking Bad. I keep hearing how good it is and seeing as I have a Netflix account it seems a waste not to at least give it a shot.