What are you watching now? - 2013

Lilywhite

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miami Heat vs. Clevland Cavaliers. 

Basketball for those of you who don't know, and Heat's insane winning run looks like it's about to come crumbling down (55-34 down at HT).

I quite like watching Grand Designs, but why do More 4 have the same six on rotation all the time?!

I like that show too! They're not showing it anymore here in the Netherlands, that I know of. Seems silly, that a channel shows the same six ones over and over again ><.

I love Grand Designs too. We seem to have many more repeats than new eps, but I don't mind because I'm a relatively recent fan so I haven't seen many of them before.

I've seen a few people I follow on Twitter mentioning a YouTube series called The Lizzie Bennet Diaries - a modern adaptation of Pride and Prejudice - so I thought I'd have a look at them.  It's like a video blog but made with real actors, each episode about 3-4 minutes long.  I've watched the first five and it's quite good, so I'm going to dipping in and out of those, as it fits in nicely with my Jane Austen challenge.

Just watching the last test match between England and New Zealand.. (but enough about that).

Will be watching Zodiac on BB2 at 11:05pm. Never seen it and it's supposed to be great. Plus, I love RDJ..

I have started watching again the whole BBC/HBO series of Rome that I have on discs and am really enjoying it. The American version (which I have) is one hour longer overall because the BBC mutilated  the first two episodes and edited them together to make one.

Labyrinth...the adaptation of the book (which I haven't read) but thought it was rathher good, must tune in again tomorrow night.

I have started watching again the whole BBC/HBO series of Rome that I have on discs and am really enjoying it. The American version (which I have) is one hour longer overall because the BBC mutilated  the first two episodes and edited them together to make one.

Great stuff!  I really enjoyed the first season - still got the second season to watch :D

I just watched the first episode of Revolution.  Fairly mediocre but I'll stick with it for another few episodes.

Just watched the final of the Sony Open in Miami between Andy Murray and David Ferrer.

Gripping stuff. Andy eventually came out on top 2-6, 6-4, 7-6 (7-1) in a thoroughly entertaining match, after saving a Championship point against him.

Labyrinth last night....enjoyed it, now looking forward to reading the book. Tonight start of the next in the series of Game of Thrones...good.