What are you listening to? - 2013

Lilywhite

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lightning strikes twice - iron maiden, right next door to hell - guns 'n' roses, reflected - alice cooper

Today I will be mostly listening to the new Alice in Chains album.

Ding dong! I did hear in the radio some weeks ago that they were releasing a new album and I thought that was the weirdest thing, but I guess one dead band member doesn't a band make... I never realised that they could actually continue without him... I might have to check this thing out!

Ding dong! I did hear in the radio some weeks ago that they were releasing a new album and I thought that was the weirdest thing, but I guess one dead band member doesn't a band make... I never realised that they could actually continue without him... I might have to check this thing out!

This is the second album they have released since the death of Layne Staley, the first being Black Gives Way to Blue which is a fantastic album btw. I'd never seen them perform with Staley but I have with William DuVall and I think he is a great frontman. I need to give it some more air time but so far I ma liking the new album a lot.

Edited by Brian.

This is the second album they have released since the death of Layne Staley, the first being Black Gives Way to Blue which is a fantastic album btw. I'd never seen them perform with Staley but I have with William DuVall and I think he is a great frontman. I need to give it some more air time but so far I ma liking the new album a lot.

Very interesting indeed! And I'm jealous you've had a chance to see the band :)  I gave the album a listen the other day but only for a while, it didn't suit my then mood. I'm going to give it another try later :)