The last film you saw - 2013

Lilywhite

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is a joke... it's gone too far. It's too soon for jokes, the pain is too great.

:giggle2: 

jarjar.png

I bet you didn't even have to Google this image. I bet you have a folder on your computer that is full of JJB pics.

Ugh can't stand Star Wars. Never could.

I have no idea what the last film I watched was, but tonight I think I'm going to watch the awesome 50/50 (Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Anna Kenrick) again, because A) it's awesome and B) I've been telling people about it and it's made me want to watch it again.

Lots of films the last couple of days-

Fast Five

The Beauty and The Beast (first film with the little one)

The Body In The Library (adaptation of Christie's novel)

Drive

Drive was particularly impressive.

The silences and the soundtrack. Wow.

Edited by bree

How was Warm Bodies?    It looks funny and I admit I would like to see it

Not  a lot of plot but nothing to really dislike about it either, a mild teenage take on the zombie genre. Your daughter will probably like it.  

Just finished watching Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 and I have to admit that yeah it was good. But it has annoyed me like hell! I have put my annoyance in the spoiler as it may have spoilers for those who have be interested in the actual film and may not know about the books or whatever.

Okay, so it was annoying that the whole bloody battle (the main part of the last book) was portrayed as a vision and didn't bloody happen! I was so eager with the battle seeing the Volturi be destroyed but no, it wasn't meant to be. I swear that didn't happen in the book!

Watched The Crow last night.

And considering the theme of the film, I was just a bit spooked when my partner told me that Brandon Lee died on the sets while shooting it.

What a tragedy - such a beautiful boy too.

Looper was pretty good.

I watched Shutter Island, but I was a bit disappointed with it. My hubby had hyped it up too much so I was expecting far too much of it.

We liked both of those, I thought DICaprio was excellent!

no doubt she will.

Planet of the Apes (the original)

Hah, watching Charlton Heston emote is almost as fun as William Shatner!  :giggle2:

Oh, we went to see the newest Die Hard film.....a little disappointing, but LOTS of action, cars and tanks being exploded etc. 

The guy that played Willis's son in the film was pretty good, but slightly expressionless.  Could have simply been the part though. Nice looking kid.

Edited by pontalba