The last film you saw - 2013

Lilywhite

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I quite liked it,

I didn't get why the mutant suddenly became bald at the end and keeping track of who was working for who spoiled it a bit.

Went to see The Heat - very sweary, and too long (should have been cut by at least 20 minutes), but I quite enjoyed it.  Nice to see a female buddy cop film for a change.

I'd like to see this. Sandra Bullock is always good fun and I love Melissa McCarthy. :)

Had a movie marathon yesterday & today. So let's see...

One flew over the cuckoo's nest

The usual suspects
Reservoir dogs
Twelve monkeys

Next: Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind

My idea is to watch the most famous films that I have not yet seen.  :smile:

Watched Ice Age 4 and Dirty Dancing with my daughter yesterday when Steve and the boys were out. (And ate kettle chips and ice cream!!) :D

Nice! :D  Dirty Dancing is really great :)

We had a movie night with a few friends last night, we watched I Spit On Your Grave (well made but horrible subject matter, I was fuming) and Tucker and Dale vs Evil (this was surprisingly well made and really funny :D).

Before Midnight with Julie Delpy and Ethan Hawke.  This is the third film featuring a couple, the films are about 9 years apart and in all, tell of their very odd relationship.  Odd in the way they met originally.  Here is a link with some explanation.  This one was interesting, but not as good as the first two.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Before_Midnight_(film)