Devi's Mount TBR List 2014

Devi

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha I love your PC. :lol: Awesome birthday presents!

That PC tower is soooo cool!  :cool:

Why thank you. :)

It was quite funny as I had no intention of putting anything in my tower. Then I found three minions at a shop, then two more, then the three big ones.... :giggle2:

Now I am addicted to Minions!!!

A belated Happy Birthday , Devi !

Your cakes looked delicious , your presents looked really neat, and I love your new baby pups. Are you selling all of them or going to try to keep any ?

I'm glad the Kindle is working well for you to read your heavy books on .

Hope you get rested up soon from your busy day !

A belated Happy Birthday , Devi !

Your cakes looked delicious , your presents looked really neat, and I love your new baby pups. Are you selling all of them or going to try to keep any ?

I'm glad the Kindle is working well for you to read your heavy books on .

Hope you get rested up soon from your busy day !

Thank you Julie! So glad to see you again :)

They are my boyfriends mums pups, she will sell most, and keep one for showing. She is a registered breeder, and people have to jump through hoops to get approved for one of her pups. She only breeds every couple of years, and its always a different female.

How is Wastelands: Stories from the Apocalypse?  Sounds goood!  It doesn't release here til January.

Theres been a couple of good stories, I am making a list as I go of authors that I wouldn't mind reading again.

Happy belated Birthday ! Both those cakes looked scrumptious ! :D

Why thank you. :)

All but two pieces are gone. :giggle2: I invited a few close friends over the next day to help eat it. :D

Edited by Devi

Finally some good news from the doctor, my vitamin d is finally normal! The series of injections have seemed to do the trick, only took three years of tablets and needles. Ah well, hopefully its awhile yet before it decreases again. On the flip side, my vitamin b12 is down low now. :giggle2: Seems I can't have it all. :D

Happy though!

I came across this reading challenge while browsing on fb - Robin Hobb actually posted about it. I thought I would give it a shot.

http://www.bookclubforum.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/13011-devis-reading-challenge/

I came across this reading challenge while browsing on fb - Robin Hobb actually posted about it. I thought I would give it a shot.

http://www.bookclubforum.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/13011-devis-reading-challenge/

It looks nice :). I hope you can find some nice books to match the requirements. I look forward to see which ones you'll pick! (I didn't want to post there in case you didn't want me to clutter it up before you've posted your picks).

Great news on the Vit. D ! Now are you on pills or shots for the Vit B or just told to eat foods that have it ?

The pups are getting cuter every day. I like the one with the black racing stripe down his back. Very neat ! What type dogs did you  say they are ?

I like the challenge you listed. Those are best, the ones that have several books that would qualify. That way you aren't locked into reading one specific book !

It looks nice :). I hope you can find some nice books to match the requirements. I look forward to see which ones you'll pick! (I didn't want to post there in case you didn't want me to clutter it up before you've posted your picks).

Go ahead and post. :)

Great news on the Vit. D ! Now are you on pills or shots for the Vit B or just told to eat foods that have it ?

The pups are getting cuter every day. I like the one with the black racing stripe down his back. Very neat ! What type dogs did you  say they are ?

I like the challenge you listed. Those are best, the ones that have several books that would qualify. That way you aren't locked into reading one specific book !

Hello Julie! Great to see you. :)

I am just on tablets for my vitamin B.

The pups are wirehaired dachshunds. :)

Thats the main reason I chose it. I probably already own a book for each challenge already.

Hi Devi. Great news on the Vitamin D! And lovely birthday books - the best birthday presents. Happy belated Birthday!

Thank you :)

I can't wait to read the graveyard book.

I finished book 1 (Steel and Snow) of 2 of A Storm of Swords! I got through 67 pages of book 2 of 2 (Blood and Gold) before I fell asleep.

Book: A Storm of Swords - Steel and Snow - Book 1 of 2

Author: George R.R. Martin

Series: A Song of Ice and Fire

Rating:

Edited by Devi