Your Book Activity ~ December 2012

Kylie

I love that series, read quite a few of them this year, very absorbing!

I think this one may be the best of the lot so far.

I'm still ploughing away with The Alchemyst. I'm being cheeky and planning to not-quite-finish it today, and I've my Paul O'Grady book half read, so that'll be two books finished hopefully within the first few days of 2013! :D

I'm doing the same thing, I will probably finish The Snowman tonight and I am most of the way through Moonraker so that will probably be finished tomorrow. I plan to stick both on my 2013 log even if it is a little naughty :D

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm doing the same thing, I will probably finish The Snowman tonight and I am most of the way through Moonraker so that will probably be finished tomorrow. I plan to stick both on my 2013 log even if it is a little naughty :D

Muahaha I think it's fair enough, our books at the end of 2013 will go on the 2014 list so it all works out! :D

A very popular book on here and certainly one of the best I have ever read.. :)

Really must read this off the wish list and on to the TBR and then to the read pile in 2013!

I've just picked up the Life of Pi for what will become my first read of the new year.

I wouldn't worry too much, I bought over *mumbles numbers* books! I couldn't help myself. They were only $3 each in a 24 hour sale over boxing day (26th dec).

Edited by Devi

Devi, you're not talking about 'All Books 4 Less' by any chance, are you? Because I bought a huge pile of books from them on Boxing Day, and they were $3 each. :D I'm impatiently waiting for them to be posted.

Devi, you're not talking about 'All Books 4 Less' by any chance, are you? Because I bought a huge pile of books from them on Boxing Day, and they were $3 each. :D I'm impatiently waiting for them to be posted.

Yep! The very same :D

W should swap lists of what we bought! :giggle2:

I ended up with two orders, one says retrieving from warehouse, and the other is unknown. I had to query my second order though, they charged me for delivery when it's supposed to be free.

They had a fair few from my list! Some were a surprise too, as I wouldn't say they have an a-grade booklist all the time.

Did you know they just started a 30% off everything sale? Ends January 6th.... I feel another look is in order.

p.s. you wouldn't happen to know when the post starts up again would you?

Edited by Devi