Kell

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Happy 30th, Kat!

I started seeing someone recently, and I went to meet his family and some friends yesterday. They were all lovely and I think I made a reasonably good first impression.

I'm spending the last day of the year doing some editing for a friend and then relaxing (hopefully I'll get to set up my 2013 reading list!). Going to see some local fireworks tonight.

kylie - would it be possible for you to send me an Aussie website that features men's belts. My GD will be coming to Australia in January and I may have her buy me one.

Only 3 weeks left and I am back into retirement. actually, only two working weeks and then the last week will be in a summit meeting at the home office where I will come up with the agenda.

I started seeing someone recently, and I went to meet his family and some friends yesterday. They were all lovely and I think I made a reasonably good first impression.

I'm so pleased for you Kylie. Hope everything goes well :friends0:

Only 3 weeks left and I am back into retirement. actually, only two working weeks and then the last week will be in a summit meeting at the home office where I will come up with the agenda.

And then what are you planning on doing, Mr Muggles? (assuming that it actually happens this time!) There won't be too much gardening to do at this time fo year. Maybe you could go searching for some more bears to take some photos of, to post up for us all to see :ob_cool::giggle2:

Edited by poppy

kylie - would it be possible for you to send me an Aussie website that features men's belts. My GD will be coming to Australia in January and I may have her buy me one.

Ooh, I'd be happy to do so, Muggles. I love looking for things for others. :) I'll PM you my findings.

I'm so pleased for you Kylie. Hope everything goes well :friends0:

Thanks Poppy. :)

Ooh, I'd be happy to do so, Muggles. I love looking for things for others. :) I'll PM you my findings.

Thanks, I will appreciate the info.

And then what are you planning on doing, Mr Muggles? (assuming that it actually happens this time!) There won't be too much gardening to do at this time fo year. Maybe you could go searching for some more bears to take some photos of, to post up for us all to see :ob_cool::giggle2:

Poppy, haven't you heard the beautiful song by Joni James...."Why Don't You Believe Me". :)

My TV finally packed up yesterday (it's been on its last legs for a while now) so I bought myself a new one this afternoon. Now I just need to get me a stand (or something) to put it on.

Mine packed itself on christmas day! i'm using a friends tv for now.

I knew you would be fine ;) Was it as nerve wracking as you thought it would be?