Virginia

What's the weather like?

I live in England, where different weather visits like ADHD relatives at Christmas.

At the moment, it's fairly warm, with steel-grey skies, high humidity and Britain's constant breeze dialled up to about four out of ten.

Well after several days of dullness the sunshine is back, nice and warm and meant to be like that for a couple more days - until the weekend, when of course it's meant to rain again! :P

Yesterday was extremely stormy, very strong winds and torrential rain. Today there's a misty kind of rain, still a bit windy, and very warm.

Its gray and cloudy today with a 50% chance of rain. I'm sure it'll start pouring down when I arrive at the campus and have to walk to the building. The temps are dropping and its starting to feel a little fall-y. 

Raining. It's absolutely chucking it down at the moment. :) Lovely to listen to at night.

I adore that sound, and the accompanying feeling of the world closing in, becoming smaller and more intimate. Really miss it in the desert. 

Very hot here yesterday and looks like being even hotter today.  Fingers crossed the air con doesn't conk out!  I had the back door open whilst I was eating my breakfast this morning which was nice.

A bit of a cloudy start, but once the sun came through, it was clear, bright and sunny all day.  Too hot outside for me, but I've been in the car a lot, so it's been air con all the way! :D:cool:

It's been quite hot here the past few days, but after today they said it would cool down and rain some. We broke the record for the hottest day of the 13th of September ever measured in the Netherlands (but not the hottest day in all of September). I think it'll be nice once it cools down a bit, over 30 °C is a bit too hot for me to be honest.

Been similar here Athena, seems a bit breezier today but meant to cool down for the weekend.  Will be glad when it's cooler at night, and the car is unbearable (air con not working properly).

Well the weather broke sometime in the early hours and it's been raining ever since, had some thunder but not too bad.  Still quite muggy though.

Despite heatwaves and then torrential rainstorms causing flash flooding in the counties to the east of us, we've had a mild couple of days.  Looks like today should be much the same, dry and sunny, but not too hot.

We had some of that rain on Friday, although not as bad as some areas, glad I wasn't going to work in it though!  The weekend was much cooler, and today was nice this morning, then s bit muggy in the afternoon.  It was trying to rain a bit before but dry when I went out to feed the birds before it got dark.

The mornings and evenings are so much cooler, it's wonderful! I'm still too warm at night though, need it to cool a few more degrees and the afternoons sometimes still hit 20 or thereabouts.

I wore jeans and a long sleeved shirt today. My lab and lecture rooms are way too cold. I didn't work up too much of a sweat walking from the parking garage to the college like I normally do so, yeah, that was pretty good. 

We're under a thunderstorm warning yet there's nothing ominous looking going on. I do hope we get some rain as it will drop the temps even more.

I didn't work up too much of a sweat walking from the parking garage to the college like I normally do so, yeah, that was pretty good. 

That's how I'm measuring whether it's cool enough or not, whether or not I can walk to work without sweating  :D

It has been overcast for most of the morning and as I look out the window I can see some blue sky trying to break through. yeah