What are you watching now?

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tristan, it was a pretty freaky movie (for me, at least; I don't generally watch scary movies) but I liked the ambiguous ending. :)

I'm now watching Burn After Reading.

Yeah, you're right. But, sometimes, one has to allow some degree of freakiness in one's life. Don't you agree? :wink:

Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, US version.

I love Carson from that show, Frankie - he's hilarious!

I'm now watching Burn After Reading.

What'd you think of that one, Kylie? I loved it :D"You are part of a league of morons!" :lol:

Right now I'm watching The Runaways. It's meh, so-so.

Just finished catching up on 'True Blood' ~ Season 3 and 'The Vampire Diaries' are next for my mega catch up! :)

Edited by Weave

Just finished Dexter, Season 4, episodes 8 and 9. Can't believe such a good show has gotten so much better. Pats on the back of the writers and actors* for making me truly care about these characters, I've just spent the past few hours variously swearing at my laptop screen, shielding my eyes, punching the air gleefully and going 'awwww!' ... I might just squeeze in episode 10 before bedtime.

*Dexter himself, I've found out, has been in his fair share of off-Broadway Shakespeare. A lot is explained.

We are working our way through As Time Goes By with Judi Dench. I've seen in a couple of times, but OH hasn't, and he is enjoying it as much as I do. It's such fun to see him laugh at it as much as I do, and go Awwwww! :blush: