Five facts...

Michelle

1. I have never been stung by a bee.

You are not missing much hen :lol: I was stung in the ear by a bee and my friend just stood there looking blankly asking me 'Did you get stung by a bee?' er....yeah :lol:

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Jellyfish freak me out

2. My sister and I used to be known as 'the bad luck sisters' because every time we were together, something bizarre would happen.

3. I had blue hair when I met my husband

4. I have a evil cackle :lol:

5. I keep silly things like cinema ticket snubs, birthday cards, etc all in a box :)

1. My niece calls me Alia rather than Angela and I hope she continues to do so as I love it :blush:

2. As I have gotten older whenever I watch an action film and there are a load of explosions I think about how many people would be injured rather than enjoy the silliness of the film.

3. My friend and I have a code when we text each other eg FP= Favourite Place (bed reading a book in the afternoon at the weekend)

4. As a child I collected novelty soaps (everyone else collected rubbers)

5. I have massive conversations in my head all the time and they have gotten worse as I get older and live on my own, I design whole scenarios where I am of course witty and charming and get the best of any argument....if only real life I was like that :giggle2:

1. My niece calls me Alia rather than Angela and I hope she continues to do so as I love it :blush:

2. As I have gotten older whenever I watch an action film and there are a load of explosions I think about how many people would be injured rather than enjoy the silliness of the film.

3. My friend and I have a code when we text each other eg FP= Favourite Place (bed reading a book in the afternoon at the weekend)

4. As a child I collected novelty soaps (everyone else collected rubbers)

5. I have massive conversations in my head all the time and they have gotten worse as I get older and live on my own, I design whole scenarios where I am of course witty and charming and get the best of any argument....if only real life I was like that :giggle2:

I like your name Angela but Alia is pretty too :)

5. I keep silly things like cinema ticket snubs, birthday cards, etc all in a box :)

I do this too! Well at least with the movie tickets. I think I have some going back to the 80's. I do keep cards too, but just the ones that are especially meaningful to me :).

Pickle, I hear ya on the massive conversation in your head. I do that a lot, especially when I'm trying to fall asleep at night! It relaxes me somehow.

1) I am 6'2" tall and my Fiancee is only 5'3".

2) Music has the ability to make me cry quite easily.

3) I've never broken a bone in my body

4) I have a certificate to say I am dyslexic, but it is not something that affects me any more.

5) Without my friends and my Fiancee I would be nothing. They are all that I am.

1) My Dad had bees (and bee hives) until he retired. I have a 'thing' about bees ~ I just adore them, despite having been stung a number of times.

2) The best gig I ever attended was Kirsty MacColl supported by James Reynes. Small setting, appreciative and small crowd and stunning acoustics.

3) I am one of life's fretters, although I have learned to internalise.

4) My ambition when young was to be a vet in Africa, or a nightclub singer with a sequinned floor length dress.

5) When my husband and I got together I KNEW I had to marry him, as we were meant to be.

5) Without my friends and my Fiancee I would be nothing. They are all that I am.

Your friends and family are very lucky to have you (we are too!! :) )

1) My Dad had bees (and bee hives) until he retired. I have a 'thing' about bees ~ I just adore them, despite having been stung a number of times.

5) When my husband and I got together I KNEW I had to marry him, as we were meant to be.

There is something so charming about bee farms. There is nothing better than fresh honey!

Aww, that's so sweet, Chrissy friends0.gif

1. I'm a massive worrier, I worry about absolutely everything, and most of the time it drives me a little insane.

2. I've suffered from bad headaches and migraines for as long as I can remember, but they're getting more frequent the older I get.

3. I've been thinking about getting a tattoo for the past 10 years, I'm not sure if I'll ever get around to getting one though.

4. Before I met my boyfriend I never watched anything cartoony (Simpsons, Family Guy etc) because I thought cartoons were for kids.

5. I really wish I could time travel.

1. I'm a massive worrier, I worry about absolutely everything, and most of the time it drives me a little insane.

2. I've suffered from bad headaches and migraines for as long as I can remember, but they're getting more frequent the older I get.

3. I've been thinking about getting a tattoo for the past 10 years, I'm not sure if I'll ever get around to getting one though.

4. Before I met my boyfriend I never watched anything cartoony (Simpsons, Family Guy etc) because I thought cartoons were for kids.

5. I really wish I could time travel.

:)

1. I was terrified of cats until I was about 9 years old

2. I got a hamster as wedding present (We named him 'Lennon')

3. Sometimes I can't sleep because I am convinced I have left the front door unlocked and I am too scared to check :blush:

4. I know for a fact if I am ever told I am pregnant, I will laugh my head off :lol:

5 I hated tinned corn.

^All very boring :)

1. I'm allergic to bees, and have even had to go to see the first aid nurse when I've been stung.

2. I've never been bitten by a snake, but the nurse told me I'd have to hurry to a hospital if that happens, since I'm probably allergic to that too.

3. I actually like liver.

4. I feel weird now when I wear something other than sweatpants and t-shirts. I look at my work clothes and can't really imagine that I used to wear them every day.

5. I read to my boys every night (7 and 9 years). Little brother's teacher told me that's very rare, that most parents have stopped reading bedtime stories by the time their kids are that age. That's a shame. We read Harry Potter number two now- it's just about what little brother can handle, it's a bit scary.

Here are 5 facts about me and my boyfriend, whom I've been with for 12 years:

1. He obsesses over everything! He's currently building a car and drives me crazy discussing and worrying over every detail. In fact, he's doing it right now.

2. We have the same sense of humor, which is part of why we've been together all these years.

3. He hates anime and scary movies, which are two of my favorite things.

4. He loves vegetables (he actually craves them), and I won't touch broccoli with a ten-foot pole. We don't eat a lot of meals together.

5. We have no plans to get married (unless it becomes essential, because of insurance or other benefits), which drives my family crazy.

1) I love knitting & have lots of knitting books but I never get the time to do any these days which makes me sad :(

2) I have a serious crush on David Morrissey at the moment.

3) I go to the gym a lot & worry that I might be getting addicted

4) Books are my thing (obviously) & I buy most of my books in charity shops which is why I have way too many but music is my hubby's thing & he buys way too many CDs off Ebay but neither of us can moan about the others buying habits as it'd be like the pot calling the kettle black :smile2:

5) If I could have my time again I'd train to be a midwife.

1. I'm a terrible fidget. I find it almost physically impossible to just sit still, I'm always tapping my feet or playing with a pen or something (On the plus side I've read that you can burn 300 calories a day by fidgeting!)

2. I have lots of moles and I'm really paranoid about getting skin cancer, but I love to lay in the sun, so I do (with suncream!) and then worry myself silly about it.

3. I'm very very clumsy. I just randomly walk into walls and door frames and bits of furniture. I also break a lot of things which can drive my parents a bit crazy.

4. I've been driving for 7 years and I've never driven on a motorway!

5. I'm quite paranoid about there being information about me on the internet, which sometimes stops me posting in this forum even though I really want to :(

1) I am currently setting up my own ebay buisness

2) I am a lightweight when it comes to drinking, one glass and I'm tipsy

3) I only speak to half my family :(

4) I am getting a tattoo soon, only I don't know what to have

5) I have a bit of an obbsession with John Barrowman and also JLS

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a married mum of 2

I have bipolar disorder

I own a domestic cleaning agency

I'm getting crankier (or less likely to put up with other people's crap) as I get older :)

I can't sleep without my iPod on, listening to an audiobook

1. My given name is Xerxes Blumenthal Hibiscus Phalanges IV but I generally go by Chip.

2. I'm currently trapped beneath a futon, unable to contact anyone for help due to my hands being accidentally taped behind my back in a bizarre escape attempt I made four weeks ago.

3. My house is made of several varieties of cheese (both soft and hard, obviously)

4. Wednesday's are full of woe, when one wobbles within one's wonderful windmill. Well, they are for me, anyway.

5. I regularly enjoy a sneeze in the wind.

So. There you are. huh.gif

1. I am in 9th Grade

2. I am 14

3. I run my own forum

4. I have never been in a real relationship :(

5. I like all types of music.

I know these a really boring compared to everyone else's :(

You run your own forum at the age of 14 ~ that's not boring! :lol: I think it makes you a bit of a superstar!