The last DVD you watched? (Cont..)

Lilywhite

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched one of my faves tonight, American Movie. If anyone ever wants to see a documentary about a guy in the midwest making his own horror film using friends and family members, see this one! It's hilarious :blush:.

I finally watched Slumdog Millionaire - my Mum came over to watch it as she's wanted to see this film since it came out at the cinema and she was really disappointed with it :blush:

That's a shame Fi, I really liked that film. TBH I gave it while because the hype just built it up too much, but when I did watch it, I enjoyed it for what it was.

I'm watching 12 Rounds with John Cena (wrestlers acting in films FTW!)

That's a shame Fi, I really liked that film. TBH I gave it while because the hype just built it up too much, but when I did watch it, I enjoyed it for what it was.

I enjoyed it but I'm not totally sure what my mum was expecting :lol:

Just sat and watched Madagascar 2 :)

Russell Howard Live. Absolutely hilarious. Definitely one of my favourite comedians. And he's cute too. :lol:

I often read quite bad comments about him, particularly regarding Mock the Week, but I really like him. I think he's great :)

I watched the first episode of Nip/Tuck this afternoon :)

Watched Observe and Report before. It's like Paul Blart Mall Cop but taken too far. Not so great IMO.

Now watching Knowing with Nicholas Cage. So far it's quite intriguing but I'm wondering when they are going to blame it on the aliens, as they so often do in wierd future predicting movies....

ETA:

Yup, as predicted, it's the aliens... :lol: