The last DVD you watched? (Cont..)

Lilywhite

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wallander - having seen & loved the original Swedish version I wanted to see how the English version with Kenneth Branagh measured up and I hated it, thought it was awful!

Tim Minchin - So F**king Rock Live :D

Cutest show opening EVER - Minch is well known for his awkward show starts, the opening song is always more silly than anything, and after it's over it usually takes him a few minutes to get into his stride - it takes AGES in this show and he keeps breaking down laughing at his own jokes, it's so funny. Probably not good if you don't already love him, but very endearing to anyone who does.

Wallander - having seen & loved the original Swedish version I wanted to see how the English version with Kenneth Branagh measured up and I hated it, thought it was awful!

Well that decides that then! I loved the Swedish series & really couldn't imagine Kenneth Branagh as Wallander. Thanks Fi!

'Coraline' .. and I put my 3-D glasses on .. but everything turned pink and green and there wasn't that much of a 3-D effect .. and so I put the normal disc in. It was brilliant.

Can't wait for that 3-D 'Christmas Carol' to hit the cinemas.