Finish the thought, game (join in)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

had always been a great believer in that maxim, although he thought it was 'What's in the gins is more important than what's in the jeans'. He could do with a stiff gin now, he thought, after the latest shocking news. And it might help get rid of the foul taste of sheep bollock pasties, the old crone had practically forced on him. So reeling from a combination of the news and a distinct inclination to throw up, he ............

steadfastly failed to accept the unacceptable, ie that Benji was a slovenly, ugly little thief and an utter loser. Full of self esteem, he lurched forward, slipping a hand into the back pocket of Dex's finest pair of pantaloons.

"Hey there, miscreant" raged Dex, indignantly.

Edited by itsmeagain

'unhand me you beast and keep your grubby, over-familiar, sticky little mitts off me!' Of course, Benji didn't take the slightest bit of notice and by the time Dex had finished his heated words, he'd made off down a dark alley with Dex's wallet neatly lifted. Dex  decided .....

ignored him. 'Blutty foreigners,' one policeman muttered to another, 'no manners. Neber a please or a fank you!'

Dex ran over and tugged one by the sleeve, 'That ....that sneaky little ....sneak thief ....he just stole my wallet!!'

'And what you wanting me to do about it man?'

Dex spluttered and gabbled, 'What the .....

Just as useless as the ones back home, I came here to enjoy the joys of a real International City and just like at home, you get this happening to you! 

He made some more frantic gestures and gave up, B***** L********, Dunt yow spek the quayns, Englisch or wot...

gave up and resigned himself to the fact that there'd be no beersies for him tonight! How he'd get on without his credit card, driver's licence and passport didn't bear thinking about. Luckily, who should saunter by, but Itsme, out for a little postprandial stroll. He .........