18 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you visit BCF?

• Multiple times per day
    • Daily
    • Once every few days
    • Weekly
    • Once every few weeks - Monthly
    • Less than once a month

Daily. Generally daily anyway with a few gaps of a few days. I took a fortnight off and poppy bless her emailed me to see how things are....thats the good people you meet here .What beats me is those who join and post once or never post. Others go full throttle like people possessed, posting nonstop for 9 months then abruptly disappear.I cannot fathom this out really at all.

Edited by itsmeagain

Most days. I try to get here every day, but don't always make it. When I'm here, I don't always post, but I get caught up on as much that is going on in the forum as possible and sometimes leave a comment if I feel I have something to add. I don't get as much time as I used to, when I was able to visit multiple times in a day - Xan might be growing up (at the grand old age of 6 years - LOL!), but Josh just turned a year and it into EVERYTHING, so I'm kept very busy - LOL!

I voted "once every few days", as it just depends.  Sometimes, every day, sometimes several days.  I usually check, even if I don't always log in as I don't always get notifications.  Not sure why, but it's sporadic.  If there is a book discussion of a book I'm either interested in, or reading for said discussion I could check several times a day.  But right now, since I don't much care for fantasy novels, I'm not as consistent. 

I get to come on here regularly. I have it saved to my tablet which is always with me. If I can post with out the help of my 19 month old granddaughter "helping" me I will post but she's such a determined little troll that she seems to know where I'm going when I get on the computer!