What's the weather like?

Virginia

Bloody, freaking COLD. We're looking at below freezing by tomorrow night. Seems like every time I check my weather app the temps drop another 3 degrees. All errands have been done and I've got the older kids at the park to enjoy the last days of thong weather "49 degrees." Tomorrow night drops down to 17 degrees.

Edited by Virginia

It's calmed down and is just a bit chilly this evening, but this morning, I left the house in a hailstorm to find my car had collected a few inches of hail piled up the windscreen.  The half hour drive to work (normally twenty minutes but drove much slower due to …) consisted of hail, heavy rain, sleet, snow, sleet and finally heavy rain again by the time I got out of the car at the other end! 

:eek:  I was about to post and complain about our very chilly, to cold and gray damp weather. 

I have no complaints now!!!!!    :hide: 

Lol! You're from the south, though! Anything under 50 is cold to you guys! My grandma lives in Phoenix and had her heat on the other day when it was 60. 

Lol! You're from the south, though! Anything under 50 is cold to you guys! My grandma lives in Phoenix and had her heat on the other day when it was 60. 

It's true!  It's all true!  :D  Your grandma is a wise woman! :cool:  :D

We were out and about today, and man, it's really raw out there.  Nope, ah'm not complaining! :icon_eek:

I found it hard to believe but we had some snow this morning! It didn't stay on the ground (gladly because that means it's warmer :P), but it was snowing for a little while. It's cold outside. On Saturday we had some beautifully Sunny, but cold weather. The rest of the days it's mainly been cloudy, stormy and rainy. And then some snow.

Yesterday it snowed and the past few days we've had pretty cold temperatures. Some of the snow melted yesterday afternoon, some of it is still there today. Temperatures are below freezing temperature (0 C) because the snow is not melting. It does however give some very pretty pictures (taken yesterday):

10940580_650830948355255_4493666295978712200_n.jpg

10428077_650831091688574_4466960954059138741_n.jpg

1904204_650830995021917_4873980211293639990_n.jpg

The weatherpeople predict it will be slightly above 0 C tomorrow, and expect more rain and wind later this week.