What's the weather like?

Virginia

We've been having a lot of stormy weather. It's very windy, this morning a branch snapped off a tree and fell down, almost on my head (I was outside letting the dog in)! It was scary. It's very noisy so I'm wearing my earplugs inside and will try to not be outside so much. My sister lives somewhat south of us and their big entrance gate to the area has broken and their outside table almost blew away during the night. It's Code Orange in some parts of the country, and there have been several cases of trucks obstructing the motor way after being blown over by wind gusts.

Very windy.  Driving to work this morning, a few people had put their bins out last night for the bin lorry this morning, and quite a few of them blown over in the night, strewing rubbish across the road in addition to the tree branches scattered everywhere.

We had a very blustery weekend here so it must've found its way over the Atlantic to you guys :D

It's beautiful here today, 65f (18c) and not a cloud in the sky.  I'm so tempted to uncover the patio furniture when I get home...

Not quite so windy today, but raining on and off, and just a bit of a grey day really.  Forecast seems to be a bit better for the weekend, with less wind, no rain and slightly better temperatures, but I think the clouds are here to stay for Easter. 

Gorgeous here too, so have had a glorious dog walk and three hours gardening, still 19 degrees at 6pm so the back door is open while I cook dinner. :)

Oops. That should read 16 degrees.. 19 degrees inside! :D

Edited by chaliepud

It has been a beautiful day today - I had to find excuses to deep clean the horticultural department so that I could spend a bit more time outdoors. If it's like this again tomorrow I might have to get my legs out and give all the men a thrill - I will have to wax them first though. :negative:  

It's too warm, and I've already seen the first person of the year who tells me not to complain about summer, complaining about summer themselves because the sun gave them a migraine :roll:

It's only April and I already can't wait for Winter to roll back around :(