What's the weather like?

Virginia

It rained a lot here too, it's only just stopped now but it stormed and rained through the night and also yesterday during parts of the day. It's dry for the moment but they expect more rain I believe, and it's looking like it will rain more..

It's lovely here today, which is almost a shame as I decided to put off going to town until tomorrow... hopefully tomorrow it's not pouring :roll:

EDIT: Wait, no, spoke too soon - the clouds appear to be rolling in just in time for me popping to the shop.

Edited by Nollaig

Woke up to snow flurries that turned into icy rain (but not sleet) Not the kind of stuff you want hitting your face. Made for a hairy drive today. I grew up in Virginia so I well know how to handle stinky weather but since moving out to SC I came to the quick realization that not everyone knows how to drive in this stuff. I truly wish they would either call in, catch a ride or catch public transportation. Its truly enough to make you want to cuss. We would have stayed home but as we had to be at family court early this morning there was no backing out.

Same here! It was very cold early yesterday morning but the rest of the day was lovely and sunny and relatively warm. For today they predict rain, hail and thunderstorms though, particularly later in the day. So far it's rained a bit, but it's dry again now. I hope it won't be as bad as they predict.

Around 36 degrees today, but it cooled down nicely in the afternoon. I had high hopes for a thunderstorm and lots of rain, and it was showing on my rain radar that it was heading my way, but we had one measly clap of thunder and a few drops of rain and that was it. Phooey. :(

Alternating between heavy rain or hail and bright sunshine in blue skies … so I guess that's what they call "changeable"! :lol:

Yes .. it's been like that for a few days. Looks lovely but boy is it cold  :cold: and then the heavens open  :intherain: It's toasted crumpet weather :D