Remember Me?

Karen

I'm not sure how many of you WILL actually remember me because it's been a while since I last visited BCF... almost four years in fact.

Michelle has been good enough to make a few changes to my old account in order to allow me to re-register with my old email and username... hence the new account/old username.

A mixture of real life factors and online dramas (not BCF related) made me take a complete step back from the internet as a whole and as a result I lost touch with a lot of people, many of whom were from here.

Believe me when I say I used to spend a LOT of time here and during my two years or so registered here on BCF I made some really good friends and I have some very fond memories of my time here.  If any of you do remember me from before I really am truly sorry for just disappearing without any warning, it was nothing personal and the fault was all mine.

I'm slowly making a return back to the web but limiting myself to Twitter, GoodReads and good ol' Book Club Forum so hopefully, providing you don't mind me returning after a four year absence, I'll be seeing you around the board and I look forward to getting to know you all again.

I really have missed you guys and gals!

Hi Karen.  Not totally sure, but I think I do remember your name. :) 

But no matter that, Welcome Back!

And yes, there is lots of "drama" out there, that's about the nicest name I can think of for it. LOL  But Michelle and Co. keeps this place spic and span I'm happy to say.

I'm not sure I was here four years ago, but I used to see your name on discussions on old threads that had been bumped up, so there's some faint recollection. In any case, it's nice to see you back. There's a fair few people that have just drifted away that I'd like to see back, so it's good to see you've returned. So, anyway, welcome back..

Edit: Turns out I've been here since July '08. As I started posting properly in December '08, it's probable that you were still just around when I was here. Good grief, doesn't time fly.. :D

Edited by Ben

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

I recognise a few of the names above, but it seems I didn't make too much of an impression during my time here afterall seeing as no-one seems to remember me all that well.  (I feel a bit stupid now after what I said in my initial post!)  Ah, well, never mind.  It's still good to be back, so I guess that's all that matters.