The last film you saw - 2013

Lilywhite

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep I definitely want to watch the whole movie :yes: And I actually want to watch all Carell's movies, I think he's fabulous. And it's so weird, but great to see him in normal people's clothes :D (He always has a suit in The Office. Except for the rare occasions when he's dressed down)

We saw a trailer this evening for his new film, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone which looked quite good. I chuckled a couple of times which is always a good sign!

We saw a trailer this evening for his new film, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone which looked quite good. I chuckled a couple of times which is always a good sign!

I went on imdb, and the movie cover looks pretty... handsome :D It'll be interesting to see Carell and Carrey together in a same movie again :yes: Thanks for the tip!

Nazis at the Centre of the Earth.  Quality. :yes::giggle2:

This sounds familiar... I may have seen it years ago? It was quite weird :D

I just watched A Series of Unfortunate Events which I've seen once before, but I didn't remember that it was so amazing and touching and beautiful! :smile2:

Edit: Karsa, it couldn't have been the same movie as it was released in 2012.. It was some other weird movie by a similar title I think :D

This sounds familiar... I may have seen it years ago? It was quite weird :D

Edit: Karsa, it couldn't have been the same movie as it was released in 2012.. It was some other weird movie by a similar title I think :D

This one wasn't weird, it was poo :lol:

I really liked The Avengers, it's quite funny imo :).

I agree. I didn't go to see it in the cinema and eventually my nephew bought the DVD.  I especially like when Loki says "I am a god..........." but gets cut off by the Hulk who picked him up and banged him into the ground then grumbled "puny god" :rolol:  :rolol:

Edited by Kreader

I've watched Home Alone and Home Alone 2 (Lost In New York), brilliant films. I used to watch them a lot when I was a child, so it's really nice to see them again (nostalgia and all that).

EDIT: I do feel tired now, but I had fun.

Edited by Athena