The last film you saw - 2013

Lilywhite

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Whisper of the Heart.

I quite like that, but I prefer The Cat Returns.

x

Two great films! :D

Our tv here in the Netherlands usually doesn't show stuff like that >< (we have them on DVD, but still XD).

I watched Seeking a friend for the end of the world.. and I'm still shocked. I can't stop thinking of all the chances I didn't catch, of all the time I've waste, of all the love I haven't given. Gosh, I need something to cheer me up. Something like Monsters&co. And I definitely need a boyfriend.

We watched Burn After Reading with George Clooney, Frances McDormand, John Malkovich, Tilda Swinton and Brad Pitt.

A parody of a farce of a spy movie. I'm still not sure if I liked it or not, but it was memorable.

The Host - Once I got into it I actually enjoyed it quite a lot, it wasn't an easy story to bring to screen due to the two characters in one body but I think it was done pretty well, not Oscar winning but enjoyable for fans of the genre. :)

We watched Burn After Reading with George Clooney, Frances McDormand, John Malkovich, Tilda Swinton and Brad Pitt.

I really enjoyed that one, Pontalba.  I thought Brad Pitt especially was hilarious, as was John Malkovich.  Not my favorite Coen film, but I got a really kick out of it :D.

I bought the DVD of Lincoln and watched that over the weekend, then the past 2 nights I've finished watching season 2 of Downton Abbey.  Next up is season 3!

The Amazing Spider-Man.  Wasn't exactly amazing, but I enjoyed it :smile:

I personally thought it was much better than the original films by Sam Raimi.

Looking forward to the new Superman remake, though I did enjoy the last one..it just didnt have enough action I think.

The most recent movie I watched was Contact (1997). It is my favourite movie of all time, Ive seen it over 25 times LOL!

I watched the first two hours of The Hobbit, An Unxexpected Journey yesterday. With a quick appearance from Ian Holm and Elijah Wood right at the start. I enjoyed the way they started with the history of the dwarves was good, Why galadriel and Saruman had to turn up, I haven't got a clue. Sylvester Mccoy was good as Radagast and I'm liking Ken Stott. The addition of the white orc and the stone giants was a bit strange. Gollums just about to turn up at the start of the next bit so I should enjoy Riddles in the dark. The 3rd hour was also quite good with the goblins capturing company and the fight with the goblin king. The eagles turning up and the fight with the wargs and Gandalf using the pine cones was also quite good. As far as I remember it should be Bjorn the Bear next?

I enjoyed it, but couldn't watch it all in one go.

Edited by dex