What films make you cry?

Nici

I cried when Dr Greene died in 'ER', I was ok until the song get started, 'somewhere over the rainbow', then I just cried.

I cried at the end of 'The Green Mile' and I also cried at the end of the book as well.:)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I cry so easily at films!

Was reminded of one last night, when I caught the last 5 mins of Lost In Translation... and STILL ended up crying! I find the ending very moving.

Beaches is a classic weep fest and I now refuse to watch Steel Magnolias because it embarrasses me how I cry everytime I've seen!

But my ultimate sob-fest can be named in just two letters...

E.T.

"I'll be riiiight heeeere"

:cry2::D:cry2::weeping::cry2:

:)

• 1 month later...

Beauty and the Beast. Yes, I KNOW he lives but I still cry, every time. I cry at Balto too.

I cry at Miss Potter

End of the Fellowship of Rings (well I used to)

In fact, my friend says I cry at most movies. Either because its sad, or because it's happy or making me laugh too much. :/

And of course Brokeback Mountain. I cried in the cinema, on the way back, when I got home and when I woke up in the morning. I tend to over react to movies sometimes.

And of course Brokeback Mountain. I cried in the cinema, on the way back, when I got home and when I woke up in the morning. I tend to over react to movies sometimes.

Oh yes. That's a movie that really stays with you isn't it? After I saw it for the first time, I watched it again two days later, and cried heaps both times.

I did that with titantic! Glad I'm not alone!! (my friends all ran off in the cinema rather than be seen with the great blubbing idiot - the swines!)

• 7 months later...
the Notebook.

Sniff, sniff...

KW

It was full blown crying for me :welcome: (what a baby)! I know its just a story but I'd love to have someone like Noah :006:.

I cried when reading the book as well. I've been trying to persuade the BF to watch the DVD with me but with a smile, he said he's not keen in watching Rachel McAdams making out with her real life BF. But I think its more like he's not interested in seeing me in a crying fit :lol:.

Besides Disney-movies?

Little Women (the sprinkling of the petal-bit does me in everytime!)

Moulin Rouge

Finnish movie Onnen varjot (Shades of happiness, it's about a couple that can't have children, then finally, at their last attempt, she gets pregnant, only to have a miscarriage.)

to name a few. Basically anything that's sad or emotional. I cry easily. I even cry watching Extreme MakeOver Home Edition. And if I see someone else crying, you better hand over the Kleenex straight away.

Oh my, the list is endless. Anything with an animal in it that gets hurt/dies/isn't loved anymore will pretty much guarentee tears.

Ghost - I just can't watch anymore it really really upsets me.

City of Angels - why would anyone make a film THAT sad?

Fluke - it's NOT a kids film, stop putting it on in the afternoon!

Top Gun/E.R. - The loss of Goose/Dr Greene hit me badly

any RSPCA/Dogs Trust advert on TV - yes I will take them all home if left unsupervised.

I was recently vey proud of myself watching I Am Legend. Through much deep breathing and looking away I managed not to cry at 'the dog bit'

• 9 months later...