Harry Potter Books by J. K. Rowling

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh, Chrissy, that would make sense. That was one of the things I was like ....okay? about. There was no explanation whatsoever, as to who them people they just knocked out where or what happened to them.

However, if it did have to fit on a postcard, I think maybe she should try and write like a book of short stories in chronological order from the points of view or people like young Snape, young Sirius, young James and Lilly and even a few for fun from the POV of people like Mr & Mrs Weasley. I'd definatly read that.

Yeah, that'd be awesome. I would like to know the adventures of Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs. Although they WERE bullies, its interesting.. I would also like a book about Snape's past.. I really enjoyed that chapter in the seventh book where Harry's in the pensieve going through Snape's memories.

Yeah, that'd be awesome. I would like to know the adventures of Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs.

That would be interesting i think, reading about Hogwarts in the different ages and generations, i was always intrigued when there were the old 'memories' which we got to see.

Yeah, same here. Especially that memory in the fifth one,

where they just finished doing one of their OWLs and they were bullying Snape. I liked that, and when Snape stupidly called Lily a mudblood :) I would also like a book about Voldie's adventures in Hogwarts. We saw a little snippet in the Seventh and the Second, I would like to see more

:smile2: The Boosh is AWESOME. I know all their crimps word for word :):D

I think Voldie's point of view would be quite interesting. Sure, it would be very Dark and like... evil. But I'm interested in what other bad things he did in Hogwarts. and the other things he discovered in hogwarts.

So true..

Me too would also like to know voldie's point of view.. It would be so interesting!!!

Oh my goodness, I just read this bit last night:

'Dobby, no, don't die, don't die -'

The elf's eyes found him, and his lips trembled with the effort to form words.

'Harry ... Potter ...'

And then with a little shudder the elf became quite still, and his eyes were nothing more than great, glassy orbs sprinkled with light from the stars they could not see.

:):weeping::D:weeping::smile2:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DAMN YOU ROWLING (not really)! :yahoo: