Harry Potter Books by J. K. Rowling

Snape's stupid. :lol: I mean, he called her a mudblood! So in a way, it's all his fault anyway that he ended up alone. Hanging out with the "wrong crowd" and stuff like that. And to think if he had been best friends with Lily and she knew about his love for her, then they woulda been together. :lol:

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then,

if a similar plot happened somehow, maybe Harry or Igor whatever the kid's name would have been, woulda perhaps joined forces with Malfoy that day and we could have had a whole different outcome! The possibilities are frightening!

Snape's stupid. :lol: I mean, he called her a mudblood! So in a way, it's all his fault anyway that he ended up alone. Hanging out with the "wrong crowd" and stuff like that. And to think if he had been best friends with Lily and she knew about his love for her, then they woulda been together. :lol:

If he loved her as much as he thinks he does then he would have ditched the loser mates and been nice. She was only trying to be his friend and help him when he was being bullied by James and his Hogwarts Massive for goodness sake. It wasn't her fault James was mean to him and yet he takes it out on her. Typical man :lol:.

And Neville would have forgot to go to Hogwarts, he would be made to do household chores for a year as punishment, so we'd have something like: 'Neville Longbottom and the Polishing of the Staircase Banister'... :lol:

You females have got it in for us! We're not all like dear Severus :lol:

Yeah,

i thought he had a great ending :lol: I was kinda disappointed Hermione didn't stay on at Hogwarts, she would have made a brilliant teacher, bit boring doing the whole ministry thing (she did do that right? I can't remember well)It was nice to see one of the gang at Hogwarts though.

We're not all like dear Severus :lol:

Sure, that's what they all say :lol:.

According to wikipedia

Rowling also revealed that he married Hannah Abbot who became the landlady of the Leaky Cauldron.The couple live over the pub, a fact that Rowling thought people would find "particularly cool".

Hey, Snape's just misunderstood, like most guys, perhaps not as messed up as him though... :lol:

And oh, i wanna live above the Leaky Cauldron and then go and snoop around Diagon Alley!

At least Nev got to show his gran that he's not a loser and it just as brave and heroic as Harry.

I mean anyone who chops a whopping snakes head of is very heroic in my book. I always felt his gran was so harsh towards him because he was a bit of a wimp.

Ha, he sure proved her wrong. Go Nev :lol:

The last battle is crazy, it's like Hogwarts has turned into some kind of lunatic asylum :lol: (more so than usual!)

I am going to head off to my bed, enjoy more crazy Potter discussions! night!

Reading through the spoilers, as im re-reading Chamber of Secrets atm, I didnt understand why people were

sad about Dobby dying

. I thought, 'He broke Harrys arm, almost got him killed by the Whomping Willow and stopped all his post so he thought he was a friendless loner!' but I have just read the part where

Harry sets him free from the Malfoys

and understood completely! I love Dobby again.

Dobby threw his arms around Harry's middle and hugged him.

'Harry Potter is greater by far than Dobby knew!' he sobbed.

'Farewell, Harry Potter!'

Yeah, Dobby is ace.

Miss Whitlock, pull yourself together! :lol:

Just remember this....

he is wearing socks and a hat donated by those he rescued so bravely and he was buried in a beautiful spot in sound of the ocean, and in the garden of Shell Cottage. A fitting *sniff, sniff, gulp* resting place.

Now, no more of this

*gulp, sniff, :lol:, no! no! no!*

namby pamby stuff! :lol:

Re-reading Chamber of Secrets, I really do feel so sorry for Dobby. Did the film ruin anyones view of him? He was much different from what I expected, but I still imagine him being very cute and lovely :lol:

Now Winky! That is one house-elf I do not like :lol:

I've read Lockhart's chapter today! Oh my god! He reminds me of my old English teacher! My English teacher would tell us really over the top stories that obviously wasn't true, would keep getting out an English Language book that he wrote and kept saying "I wrote this, look, my names on the front", and would contantly go on about how he hadn't washed his (curly blonde) hair with shampoo for years and how it never goes greasy, and also how he only brushes his teeth with water and they are all shiny white. I think we had the real life Gilderoy Lockhart teaching us :D shame he is now Head of the English department :D

(I also hope he is not reading this :lol:)

Re-reading Chamber of Secrets, I really do feel so sorry for Dobby.

I'm currently re-reading it too and I can't stand Dobby. Sorry all Dobby fans but he is really doing my head in. However, I may change my mind after reading all of the series. Yes it was sad

when he died but he just really got on my nerves. I know he was only trying to help Harry but did he really have to send bludgers after him, what was wrong with just writing him a letter :roll: